Green House Montessori School
- Green House Montessori offers a unique Montessori program for children from toddler to 7 years.
- Our kids start reading by the age of three. We are proud of children's achievements.
- We have structured Montessori Program. We also have music,dance,spainish and a summer camp program with swimming with our certified lifeguard instructor.
Green House Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the school for this information or e-mail us.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-PK | 105 students
100 E Oakbrook Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)930-0333 4.7 NS-PK
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 8 students
416 S Ashley St
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734)663-8050 3.4 PK-K
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 39 students
6727 Warren Rd # 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)662-8016 3.9 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.