Green House Montessori School
Tel: (734) 913-0021
- Green House Montessori offers a unique Montessori program for children from toddler to 7 years.
- Our kids start reading by the age of three.
- We are proud of children's achievements. We have structured Montessori Program. We also have music,dance,spainish and a summer camp program with swimming with our certified lifeguard instructor.
Green House Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||you can do 3 day 4 day or 5 days or full weeks.|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$850|
|Tuition Notes||Please email us or call the school 734-913-0021|
|Admissions Director||Raj Kapila|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-6 | 175 students
1095 N. Zeeb Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 662-3335 7.7 NS-6
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 13 students
6727 Warren Rd # 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734) 662-8016 3.9 PK-K
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 58 students
416 S Ashley St
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 663-8050 3.4 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.