Northstar Montessori ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Northstar Montessori and Scribbles and Giggles Daycare, under the direction of Tami Elliott, have been providing quality care for children in the Saline area for over 11 years.
- Conveniently located on Ann Arbor-Saline Road, we provide a safe, loving, home-like environment for children to learn and grow, using the Montessori method.
- At Northstar Montessori, we believe young children learn by doing.
- They acquire knowledge about their world through playful interaction with objects and people.
- Children are motivated to learn by their own desire to make sense of their world.
- We are committed to providing a developmentally appropriate program with the help of trained teachers, using a variety of materials and equipment.
- We engage children in an environment that is child-initiated, child-directed, and teacher supported.
- Best of all, we have lots of fun.
Endorse Northstar Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards