Greenhouse Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 57 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Greenhouse Montessori School was established in 1994. We believe that the Montessori method of education provides the most effective and fulfilling way to guide a child through his early school years, a critical period for learning and setting patterns which will last a lifetime. Our goals are two-fold: 1) to provide a Montessori enrichment program, and 2) to provide a It non-institutional" environment for children requiring full or part-time day care. Each class of twenty four children is taught by a certified Montessori teacher and an assistant teacher, and classes are evenly balanced between younger and older children. Greenhouse Montessori School welcomes all children regardless of race, creed, color or national origin who are 2 1/2 years old through kindergarten age. Admission is based on space-availability and agreement by staff and parents that the child is ready and will benefit from the classroom environment. One of our criteria for readiness is that the child is able to use the toilet independently. Admission shall not normally be granted on a short-term temporary basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Greenhouse Montessori School cost?
Greenhouse Montessori School's tuition is approximately $225 for summer students.
What schools are Greenhouse Montessori School often compared to?
Greenhouse Montessori Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like George Mccann Memorial Catholic School by visitors of our site.
What sports does Greenhouse Montessori School offer?
Greenhouse Montessori School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Gymnastics, Swimming and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Greenhouse Montessori School?
The application deadline for Greenhouse Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Greenhouse Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards