Novi Christian Academy
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 411 students
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki Pants; Plaid Jumpers/Skirts;Black or Maroon Sweater with Crest; Shirts with collar in White, Maroon
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- Novi Christian Academy, in partnership with the family, seeks to provide the highest quality education in the context of the Christian faith so that students become fully devoted followers of Christ Jesus, living lives of leadership and service. The NCA experience is one in which students and teachers interact and pursue knowledge in a close-knit learning community. Lifelong relationships are formed as students study and have fun together. The students are highly involved, participating in many academic, athletic, and social activities, which help to create well-rounded, vibrant young people.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Novi Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Novi Christian Academy is 75%, which is lower than the national average of 94%. Novi Christian Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Michigan with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Novi Christian Academy offer?
Novi Christian Academy offers 11 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball. Novi Christian Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for most sports offered.
What is Novi Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Novi Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Novi Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Novi Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards