- Archbishop Curley High School, a Roman Catholic educational institution of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, is a community of people identified with the Franciscan tradition, forming one Family that seeks the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the educational enlightenment of its members, character formation, religious growth of young men through course work and worship, and the promotion of service to the larger community.
- Our academic program is strong and addresses the needs of students of diverse abilities.
- As a college-preparatory school, we focus not just on the content of our classes, but the methodology that will enable students to excel in college and beyond.
- Encouraging students to be active participants in the learning process, while fostering a sense of adult responsibility in becoming life long learners, is a high priority at Curley.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Archbishop Curley High School also viewed these schools: Calvert Hall College High School, Loyola Blakefield is a Catholic, college preparatoryLoyola Blakefield, Mount Saint Joseph High School, Boys' Latin School Of Maryland and Friends School Of Baltimore.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TowsonGrades: 9-12 | 1188 students
8102 Lasalle Road
Towson, MD 21286
TowsonGrades: 6-12 | 960 students
Po Box 6819 Charles St Chestnut Ave
Towson, MD 21285
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 1044 students
4403 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
5114 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
Hello I am a preant of a new 10th. Grader I would like to know if you help with the tuition . I am a single parent, but I would Really like for my son to attend this school. Thank you
- Posted by Parent - www.L