Top Maryland Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 883 top private schools in Maryland, serving 145,123 students.
Landon School Photo - We believe requiring a boy to engage in an array of experiences introduces him to passions and abilities he didn`t know he had, which is essential to his emotional, social, physical, and intellectual growth.
Barnesville School of Arts & Sciences Photo - Our interdisciplinary program is designed to strengthen critical thinking and understanding of real-world concepts.
Seneca Academy Photo - Small School. Big Impact. Our combination of intentionally small class sizes, inquiry-based, International Baccalaureate curriculum, and affordability makes us a unique high-value learning investment for forward-thinking families
Annapolis Area Christian School Photo - AACS began in-person and optional virtual learning for 2020-2021 on August 26 with our county approved reopening plan. Learn more about this on our website: https://www.aacsonline.org/campus-life/reopening-2020
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - Alumni Relations. RBS enjoys having former students come back to speak to our current students.
The Goddard School Photo - Welcome to The Goddard School in Waldorf which is not just a daycare! We serve the Charles County communities of La Plata, St. Charles, White Plains, Accokeek and other nearby areas. We offer programs from Infants to Private Kindergarten and even Before and After school for school-agers.
Rockbridge Academy Photo - A joyful, supportive, Christ-centered community where your child can flourish!
Top Maryland Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools1,005 Students5% Minority
- 91 Schools16,165 Students19% Minority
- 143 Schools28,604 Students25% Minority
- 100 Schools17,452 Students36% Minority
- 5 Schools774 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools82 Students21% Minority
- 19 Schools2,239 Students15% Minority
- 11 Schools1,573 Students16% Minority
- 14 Schools2,533 Students48% Minority
- 3 Schools132 Students45% Minority
- 34 Schools3,722 Students18% Minority
- 6 Schools94 Students4% Minority
- 25 Schools3,136 Students10% Minority
- 46 Schools6,877 Students33% Minority
- 5 Schools379 Students5% Minority
- 185 Schools34,418 Students29% Minority
- 107 Schools16,765 Students79% Minority
- 3 Schools336 Students7% Minority
- 26 Schools2,943 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools565 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools1,039 Students9% Minority
- 27 Schools3,055 Students18% Minority
- 10 Schools1,805 Students12% Minority
- 5 Schools784 Students11% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.