Maryland Private Schools
- There are 846 private schools in Maryland, serving 143,466 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,582 for elementary schools and $15,647 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 81% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 33% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Our 120-acre campus is just an hour's drive from Baltimore or Philadelphia and 25 minutes from the Univ. of Delaware's campus - all perfect for weekend activities and cultural events.
The Park School of Baltimore is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian progressive Pre-K through 12 school located on a 100-acre campus just minutes from the city.
Barnesville School of Arts & Sciences is an independent private school located in Montgomery County, Maryland. We offer families an innovative preschool through 8th grade academic program grounded in a culture of joy, support and excellence.
Maryland Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools1,066 Students5% Minority
- 86 Schools15,130 Students18% Minority
- 138 Schools27,654 Students22% Minority
- 94 Schools15,843 Students43% Minority
- 5 Schools922 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students15% Minority
- 18 Schools2,370 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools1,611 Students10% Minority
- 16 Schools2,551 Students37% Minority
- 3 Schools191 Students24% Minority
- 32 Schools3,437 Students28% Minority
- 5 Schools172 Students- Minority
- 26 Schools3,484 Students16% Minority
- 42 Schools7,045 Students34% Minority
- 4 Schools271 Students6% Minority
- 180 Schools34,063 Students31% Minority
- 106 Schools17,039 Students72% Minority
- 4 Schools336 Students13% Minority
- 19 Schools2,783 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools502 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools1,086 Students39% Minority
- 27 Schools3,088 Students29% Minority
- 10 Schools1,935 Students13% Minority
- 5 Schools812 Students13% Minority
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.