Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 504 religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 104,045 students.
St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
NEW BUILDING COMING SOON! Old building on W. Jefferson St. being sold and new building coming soon around the corner on S. Washington St. alongside the school's Church Building and Preschool House!
Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools507 Students99.69% Minority
- 9 Schools234 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools587 Students34.68% Minority
- 55 Schools6,785 Students56.59% Minority
- 5 Schools1,570 Students59.54% Minority
- 87 Schools12,018 Students44.95% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools5,272 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,003 Students17.65% Minority
- 8 Schools2,977 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,103 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,231 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,769 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,436 Students11.69% Minority
- 4 Schools136 Students10.42% Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,884 Students36.35% Minority
- 148 Schools49,972 Students28.27% Minority
- 24 Schools3,852 Students62.40% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.