Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 497 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 103,204 students.
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - CRUSADER NATION! The entire student body together for a group photo during Spirit Week in 2012.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Institute Of Notre Dame Photo - IND stands proudly in its original location since 1847. Feel the history and tradition as you climb the slate stairs that over 11,000 alumnae have walked, and relish the stories that have been told from generation to generation. Did you know that IND was part of the Underground Railroad? Join us, become part of the past, change the future!
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
The Woods Academy Photo - An inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Photo - Our Lady of Lourdes School provides a solid foundation in the Catholic faith, fosters academic excellence,and educates children to be successful leaders who serve the world.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools493 Students99.68% Minority
- 10 Schools250 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students34.68% Minority
- 52 Schools6,118 Students56.08% Minority
- 4 Schools1,169 Students57.39% Minority
- 90 Schools13,438 Students46.00% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools4,997 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,000 Students17.65% Minority
- 7 Schools2,941 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,070 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,266 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,710 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 3 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,833 Students36.35% Minority
- 147 Schools49,478 Students28.10% Minority
- 22 Schools3,661 Students60.32% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.