Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 503 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 104,135 students.
The Woods Academy Photo - An inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
School Of The Incarnation Photo - In addition to academic classes, students enjoy weekly "Specials" in six areas: Art, Music, Computer, Library, Spanish, and Physical Education.
Monsignor Slade Catholic School Photo - Monsignor Slade Catholic School is a co-educational, Catholic school offering pre-K through 8th grade classes. Extended care is available from 7am-6pm for an additional fee. Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore provide a Christ-centered education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential - spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and morally.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools507 Students99.69% Minority
- 9 Schools234 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools587 Students34.68% Minority
- 54 Schools6,244 Students56.84% Minority
- 5 Schools1,570 Students59.54% Minority
- 88 Schools12,626 Students45.09% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools5,328 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,003 Students17.65% Minority
- 8 Schools2,994 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,103 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,231 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,769 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 4 Schools136 Students10.42% Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,884 Students36.35% Minority
- 148 Schools50,058 Students28.27% Minority
- 23 Schools3,692 Students59.54% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.