Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 495 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 103,014 students.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - Alumni Relations. RBS enjoys having former students come back to speak to our current students.
Institute Of Notre Dame Photo - IND stands proudly in its original location since 1847. Feel the history and tradition as you climb the slate stairs that over 11,000 alumnae have walked, and relish the stories that have been told from generation to generation. Did you know that IND was part of the Underground Railroad? Join us, become part of the past, change the future!
Rockbridge Academy Photo - A joyful, supportive, Christ-centered community where your child can flourish!
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
Chevy Chase United Methodist Church Preschool Photo - This preschool artist is not only having fun but developing authentic self expression, spatial relations, fine muscle control and a sense of mastery.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools493 Students99.68% Minority
- 10 Schools250 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools448 Students50.74% Minority
- 51 Schools6,023 Students57.25% Minority
- 4 Schools1,169 Students57.39% Minority
- 91 Schools13,681 Students45.71% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools5,012 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,000 Students17.65% Minority
- 7 Schools2,941 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,070 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,266 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,710 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 3 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,807 Students36.35% Minority
- 146 Schools49,254 Students28.15% Minority
- 22 Schools3,661 Students60.32% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.