Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - Alumni Relations. RBS enjoys having former students come back to speak to our current students.
Annapolis Area Christian School Photo - AACS began in-person and optional virtual learning for 2020-2021 on August 26 with our county approved reopening plan. Learn more about this on our website: https://www.aacsonline.org/campus-life/reopening-2020
Rockbridge Academy Photo - A joyful, supportive, Christ-centered community where your child can flourish!
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Pasadena Early Learning Center Photo - Conveniently located on Ritchie Highway, just south of Routes 100 and 10.
Calvert Hall College High School Photo - Calvert Hall students love to support their peers and cheer on teams, like at volleyball matches pictured here.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools1,524 Students54.30% Minority
- 4 Schools79 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools551 Students67.08% Minority
- 52 Schools7,198 Students61.45% Minority
- 3 Schools850 Students70.56% Minority
- 85 Schools12,272 Students41.24% Minority
- 3 Schools149 Students49.15% Minority
- 6 Schools855 Students68.97% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students- Minority
- 24 Schools5,774 Students33.64% Minority
- 8 Schools791 Students39.76% Minority
- 4 Schools1,178 Students19.87% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,021 Students72.91% Minority
- 37 Schools9,716 Students12.13% Minority
- 8 Schools954 Students31.21% Minority
- 17 Schools1,327 Students5.72% Minority
- 21 Schools2,262 Students10.96% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students10.42% Minority
- 3 Schools698 Students23.83% Minority
- 6 Schools235 Students57.14% Minority
- 12 Schools1,834 Students35.46% Minority
- 148 Schools49,319 Students30.20% Minority
- 19 Schools3,474 Students73.93% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students100.00% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.