Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 497 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 103,286 students.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - CRUSADER NATION! The entire student body together for a group photo during Spirit Week in 2012.
The Woods Academy Photo - An inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance
Rockbridge Academy Photo - A joyful, supportive, Christ-centered community where your child can flourish!
Institute Of Notre Dame Photo - IND stands proudly in its original location since 1847. Feel the history and tradition as you climb the slate stairs that over 11,000 alumnae have walked, and relish the stories that have been told from generation to generation. Did you know that IND was part of the Underground Railroad? Join us, become part of the past, change the future!
St. Philip Neri Elementary School Photo - St. Philip Neri School, located on a 15-acre campus in a quiet residential neighborhood, shows off one of the many flowering trees which bloom throughout the campus in the spring.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools493 Students99.68% Minority
- 10 Schools250 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students34.68% Minority
- 51 Schools6,018 Students57.25% Minority
- 4 Schools1,169 Students57.39% Minority
- 91 Schools13,669 Students45.71% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools4,997 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,000 Students17.65% Minority
- 7 Schools2,941 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,070 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,266 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,710 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 3 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,833 Students36.35% Minority
- 147 Schools49,429 Students28.10% Minority
- 22 Schools3,661 Students60.32% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.