Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 498 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 103,218 students.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
Institute Of Notre Dame Photo - IND stands proudly in its original location since 1847. Feel the history and tradition as you climb the slate stairs that over 11,000 alumnae have walked, and relish the stories that have been told from generation to generation. Did you know that IND was part of the Underground Railroad? Join us, become part of the past, change the future!
Chevy Chase United Methodist Church Preschool Photo - This preschool artist is not only having fun but developing authentic self expression, spatial relations, fine muscle control and a sense of mastery.
Elijah School Photo - A clinical on horse handling based on Connected Riding Principles - Lady is a Missouri Fox Trotter
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools493 Students99.68% Minority
- 10 Schools250 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools613 Students34.68% Minority
- 52 Schools6,115 Students56.08% Minority
- 4 Schools1,169 Students57.39% Minority
- 90 Schools13,223 Students46.00% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools4,967 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,003 Students17.65% Minority
- 7 Schools2,941 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,103 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,266 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,769 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 3 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,833 Students36.35% Minority
- 147 Schools49,552 Students28.10% Minority
- 23 Schools3,692 Students59.54% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.