Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 503 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 104,083 students.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
The Woods Academy Photo - An inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
St. Mary Catholic School Photo - St. Mary Catholic School students extend an open invitation for you to witness a faith-filled education behind these doors.
St Pauls Lutheran School Photo - St. Paul's Lutheran School offers exellence in Christian education for 3 year olds through 8th grade. We also provide before and after school care, as well as a 2 year old program that complies with Maryland State regulations.
St. Michael-St. Clement School Photo - Barrels for the Bay project completed by our 1st and 2nd graders
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - CRUSADER NATION! The entire student body together for a group photo during Spirit Week in 2012.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools507 Students99.69% Minority
- 9 Schools234 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools587 Students34.68% Minority
- 55 Schools6,756 Students56.59% Minority
- 5 Schools1,570 Students59.54% Minority
- 87 Schools12,063 Students44.95% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools5,320 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,003 Students17.65% Minority
- 8 Schools2,989 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,103 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,231 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,769 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 4 Schools136 Students10.42% Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,884 Students36.35% Minority
- 148 Schools50,070 Students28.27% Minority
- 23 Schools3,692 Students59.54% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.