Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 494 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (56% of all schools), serving 103,704 students.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - CRUSADER NATION! The entire student body together for a group photo during Spirit Week in 2012.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Rockbridge Academy Photo - A joyful, supportive, Christ-centered community where your child can flourish!
Pasadena Early Learning Center Photo - Conveniently located on Ritchie Highway, just south of Routes 100 and 10.
Mother Seton School Photo - Mother Seton School offers more than a solid academic and ethical foundation. A genuinely loving and welcoming community--a true family of teachers, students, and parents--helps shape children who grow strong and true.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools2,632 Students43.55% Minority
- 10 Schools251 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools619 Students71.93% Minority
- 52 Schools7,198 Students61.45% Minority
- 3 Schools850 Students70.56% Minority
- 87 Schools12,350 Students41.00% Minority
- 3 Schools149 Students49.15% Minority
- 7 Schools868 Students67.68% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students- Minority
- 23 Schools4,923 Students36.00% Minority
- 8 Schools792 Students39.76% Minority
- 5 Schools2,279 Students24.71% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,021 Students72.91% Minority
- 38 Schools9,742 Students12.10% Minority
- 8 Schools954 Students31.21% Minority
- 17 Schools1,327 Students5.72% Minority
- 21 Schools2,262 Students10.96% Minority
- 4 Schools137 Students10.42% Minority
- 3 Schools698 Students23.83% Minority
- 6 Schools235 Students57.14% Minority
- 11 Schools1,648 Students26.94% Minority
- 146 Schools49,041 Students30.07% Minority
- 20 Schools3,528 Students74.59% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students100.00% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.