Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 502 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 103,926 students.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
Mother Seton School Photo - Mother Seton School offers more than a solid academic and ethical foundation. A genuinely loving and welcoming community--a true family of teachers, students, and parents--helps shape children who grow strong and true.
Arnold Christian Academy Photo - The world history students created cuneiform tablets while learning about the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools493 Students99.68% Minority
- 10 Schools250 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools587 Students34.68% Minority
- 54 Schools6,246 Students56.84% Minority
- 5 Schools1,547 Students59.54% Minority
- 89 Schools12,691 Students44.93% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools5,277 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,003 Students17.65% Minority
- 8 Schools2,994 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,103 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,231 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,769 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 3 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,884 Students36.35% Minority
- 148 Schools49,930 Students28.27% Minority
- 23 Schools3,692 Students59.54% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.