Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 478 religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (56% of all schools), serving 102,762 students.
St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
St. Paul's Lutheran School offers exellence in Christian education for 3 year olds through 8th grade. We also provide before and after school care, as well as a 2 year old program that complies with Maryland State regulations.
Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools347 Students99% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students30% Minority
- 7 Schools922 Students58% Minority
- 53 Schools6,491 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,448 Students86% Minority
- 82 Schools12,267 Students47% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25% Minority
- 7 Schools466 Students54% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students- Minority
- 23 Schools5,158 Students33% Minority
- 10 Schools1,206 Students51% Minority
- 8 Schools2,984 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,120 Students82% Minority
- 32 Schools8,355 Students1% Minority
- 13 Schools1,765 Students42% Minority
- 12 Schools643 Students2% Minority
- 21 Schools2,692 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools246 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students93% Minority
- 11 Schools1,886 Students32% Minority
- 145 Schools49,896 Students30% Minority
- 22 Schools3,776 Students37% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students97% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.