Top Maryland Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 503 top religiously affiliated private schools in Maryland (57% of all schools), serving 104,071 students.
The Woods Academy Photo - An inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
St Pauls Lutheran School Photo - St. Paul's Lutheran School offers exellence in Christian education for 3 year olds through 8th grade. We also provide before and after school care, as well as a 2 year old program that complies with Maryland State regulations.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools507 Students99.69% Minority
- 9 Schools234 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools587 Students34.68% Minority
- 54 Schools6,246 Students56.84% Minority
- 5 Schools1,547 Students59.54% Minority
- 89 Schools12,691 Students44.93% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students25.37% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students50.68% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 25 Schools5,277 Students29.94% Minority
- 8 Schools1,003 Students17.65% Minority
- 8 Schools2,994 Students23.92% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,103 Students72.77% Minority
- 35 Schools9,231 Students0.81% Minority
- 13 Schools1,769 Students27.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,252 Students4.73% Minority
- 21 Schools2,460 Students11.69% Minority
- 3 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools464 Students27.64% Minority
- 11 Schools1,884 Students36.35% Minority
- 148 Schools50,037 Students28.27% Minority
- 23 Schools3,692 Students59.54% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100.00% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.