Use the table below to browse notable alumni from private schools around the United States.
Private School Alumni Directory:
Famous Private School Alumni (Maryland):
Notable School Alumni (Sample)
- Trevon Diggs - Trevon Diggs is an American football cornerback for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Alabama and was drafted by the Cowboys in the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- David Bernad '99 - Emmy, Golden Globe, and Producers Guild of America (PGA) award winner for HBO's The White Lotus. Executive Producer for White House Plumbers.
- Brandon Victor Dixon - Actor, singer and producer; Broadway star; and Tony, Emmy, and Grammy Award nominee
- Elizabeth Littlefield '78 - President and CEO of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- Lara Schwartz '85 - Vice President of External Affairs for The American Association of People with Disabilities
- Helen Whitney '61 - Oscar nominated producer, director, and documentary writer
- Nicole Hansen '12 - Nationally ranked climber
- Rachel Pohl '74 - Help found ArtCorps, a health and human rights nonprofit
- Tiffany Thomas '85 - Set Director for HBO's Game Change
- Learic Cramer '96 - Northrup Grumman engineer and race car driver
- Julie Bowen '87 - Emmy Award-winning actress
- Beth Botsford '99 - Olympic Gold Medalist
- Adele Smith Simmons '59 - President of the Global Philanthropy Partnership, senior advisor to the World Economic Forum, first female dean at Princeton
- Brian Cashman '85 - General Manager - New York Yankees
- Christopher Dodd '62 - United States Senator
- A.J. Wood '91 - U.S. National Soccer Player
- Mo Rocca '87 - Comedian
- Michael Bidwill '83 - Owner - Arizona Cardinals (NFL)
- Roy Hibbert '04 - Indiana Pacers Basketball
- Neil Gorsuch '85 - Associate Justice, Supreme Court of the United States
- Brett Kavanaugh '83 - 'Associate Justice, Supreme Court of the United States
- Jerome Powell '71 - Chair of the Federal Reserve
- Audrey Powers '94 - Audrey Powers, vice president of mission and flight operation at Blue Origin, along with actor William Shatner and two crewmates, soared into space today on board Blue Origin’s New Shepard NS-18 on October 13, 2021.
- Brigid Kemmerer '96 - Brigid Kemmerer is the New York Times bestselling author of young adult fiction, including Defy the Night, A Curse So Dark and Lonely, and Letters to the Lost.
- Sergei Brin - Co founder of Google
- Kristen Smith - Associate Director, Center for Enabling CapabilitiesWalter Reed Army Institute of Research Associate Director Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Adena Friedman - President of Nasdaq
- Virginia Hall - World War II spy
- Jenny Slingluff Levy - Head Coach, Women's Lacrosse, University of North Carolina
- Nikki Ari Parker - Actress
- Larry Hogan - Governor of the State of Maryland 2015- Present
- Pierre Omidyar '84 - Founder of eBay and philanthropist with Omidyar Network
- Whitney Cummings '00 - Actress, comedian, author, and co-creator of "2 Broke Girls" sitcom
- Steven Levenson '02 - Tony Award-winner for Best Book of a Musical for "Dear Evan Hansen"
- Melissa d'Arabian '86 - Food Network personality, cook, author
- Kate Siegel '00 - Actress and screenwriter
- Chase Young - NFL player for the Washington Commanders
- Larry Owens '04 - Larry Owens is an American comedian, actor, writer, and singer. He received a Lucille Lortel Award and a Drama Desk Award for his leading performance in the off-Broadway musical A Strange Loop. Owens has acted on television shows including Search Party, High Maintenance, Modern Love, and Abbott Elementary.
- Chris Nelson '00 - Emmy-winning Journalist for his coverage of the Boston Marathon Bombing while working for NBC News. Chris is currently the Director of Talent Relations and Recruitment for News Nation.
- Tariq Al-Sabir '07 - Music Composer, Director and Producer.
- Kyle S. Taylor '97 - Author and journalist
- James Holloway - Former Chair, Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Alfred T. Mahan - 19th century naval strategist, author of The Influence of Sea Power Upon History, 1660–1783
- Samuel Finley - Founder of WNA and 5th president of Princeton University
- Benjamin Rush - Signer of the Declaration of Independence and prominent early physician
- Richard Stockton - Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Ebenezer Hazzard - 1st United States Postmaster General
- William Shippen & John Morgan - Founders of the University of Pennsylvania Medical School
- Alexander Martin - Former governor of North Carolina
- Josh Boone - NCAA Champion (UCONN), Former NBA Player (Nets)
- Ross Cameron - President of Charms Candy
- Eric Fischl - World renowned artist and sculptor
- Taylor Crothers - Professional photographer, famous for working with the Dave Matthews Band and Phish
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.