School Of The Incarnation
- The School of the Incarnation embraces an inter-parish community of children with differing gifts.
- Through collaboration amongst the faculty, parents, and other professionals, the School seeks to challenge and support a diversity of learning styles and needs and to nurture a spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and emotional wholeness in its students.
- With a commitment to professional and catechist development for its faculty and staff, the School of the Incarnation will continue to be grounded in a spirit of openness, rooted in Gospel values, and to be attuned to the evolving pedagogy of education.
- Through instruction, faith formation, and Gospel proclamation, students will be called to a greater understanding of their inherent responsibility, as Children of God, to actively participate in a global and technologically advanced society as instruments of justice in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||762 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 9 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,150|
|Tuition Notes||$750 additional tuition for non-parishioners.|
|Admissions Director||Laura Pajerowski|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar, Art, Choir, Destination, Drama, Ecology, Instrumental, National, Robotics, Spanish, Student, WEE, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen BurnieGrades: PK-8 | 685 students
120 Dorsey Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- MillersvilleGrades: K-12 | 347 students
911 Generals Highway
Millersville, MD 21108
- AnnapolisGrades: K-8 | 826 students
111 Duke Of Gloucester Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
- HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
- CrownsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 643 students
680 Evergreen Road
Crownsville, MD 21032
A wonderful, faith-filled school. The teachers are great! They are professional and dedicated. Your child will get a well rounded education at this school! The administrative team is very good. I miss the Assistant Principal, Mrs. Mehler. She retired this year and I haven't had a lot of interaction with her replacement but she seems nice. I LOVE the Principal, Mrs. Shipley! It is very obvious that the cares very deeply for and about children. The school couldn't be in better hands.
- Posted by Parent - ipadt
School of the Incarnation is a wonderful school! I have two children there and we are members of one of the affiliated parishes. The teachers are warm, caring, and truly excellent at their jobs. I appreciate the faith-filled environment and the high academic standards. The principal is supportive and genuinely cares about the students.
- Posted by Parent - k.e.m
What a wonderful school! We couldn't be happier with the Catholic education our daughter is receiving. The teachers are very caring and always willing to help. The administration goes above and beyond to ensure they are offering an above average education. School of the Incarnation is so much more than just a school, it truly is a family.
- Posted by Parent - Mccau
We currently have 4 children enrolled in SOTI in primary through middle school. We have been active parents for the last 7 years both in the classroom and in leadership positions with both the former and new administration. We couldn't be happier. It is a large school with a small school feel. Teachers are PHENOMENAL -- energetic, faith-filled, and hearts as big as any Mom. Whenever we have had a concern, it has been addressed and followed-up. We have one child with learning accommodations and those needs are met with internal support (external support within the school day is available if we wanted as well.) Families are extremely inclusive.
- Posted by Parent - paige
School of the Incarnation is an amazing school. I have 3 children enrolled and couldn't be happier with the well rounded education they are receiving. I think what makes this school stand out is its sense of community. My family is a part of a much bigger school family here at School of the Incarnation where my children are taken care of, not just academically, but spiritually. Each student is embraced for their unique gifts and talents. I highly recommend this school for its academic rigor and spiritual development of its students.
- Posted by Parent - katne