- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 411 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,260
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Students wear uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Football Team
- ACS is divided into Nursery School, Early Elementary: PK-2 through PK-4, Elementary: K-3, Intermediate: 4-7, and High School, 8-12.
- Our excellent teachers work with combinations of Accelerated Christian Education, Alpha & Omega, Abeka, BJU Press, and Horizons curriculum programs. They may mix the programs to suit the needs of the students. All Early Elementary and Elementary students are taught their letters phonetically and to sound out new words. Students are also taught sight words.
- Elementary: Grades K-3: These students are taught from the Alpha & Omega Publications and Horizons programs. It is our intention that they be challenged without losing the understanding of basic skills as well.
- Intermediate: Grades 5 - 7: These students are taught from a combination of Accelerated Education, Horizons, and Alpha & Omega Publications. Grammar skills are particularly stressed in grades 5 and 7, and Math students are prepared for skills necessary for higher Math classes.
- High School: Grades 8 - 12: In order to better prepare them for the demands of high school, 8th grade students are included in this department. Some 8th grade students may have advanced enough to earn high school credits in some courses. All high school students are instructed in curriculum from both Accelerated Christian Education, Horizons, Abeka, and Alpha & Omega Publications.
- High school students must graduate with the same amount of credits as is required from the AACo. Board of Education.
- Our school is actively involved in the Jump Start program with Anne Arundel Community College, which allow students to be enrolled in college course and earning college credits while still attending high school.
- All of our students in K through 7th grade take Computer and Spanish twice a week as a part of their core classes. Spanish is taught to PK-2, PK-3, and PK-4 students weekly.
- High School students receive instruction in Spanish I-A, Spanish I-B, Spanish II and Spanish III.
- All of our students are instructed in Art, Music, and PE as well as many other fine arts and educational electives.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arundel Christian School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Arundel Christian School?
Does Arundel Christian School offer a summer program?
What sports does Arundel Christian School offer?
What is Arundel Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Arundel Christian School?
Endorse Arundel Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards