Annapolis Area Christian School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 826 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,450
- Acceptance rate: 78%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / Feb. 27
Academics and Faculty
(Uniforms: Polos, Button-down; slacks, skirts)
Finances and Admission
Action Group, African American Culture Club, Agape Group, Art Club, Drama Club, Eagles Links, Entrepreneur Club, Film Club, Foreign Language Club, Honor Council, Mock Trial Club, National Honor Society, Peer Tutors, Pre-Med Club, Robotics Team, Senior Prefects, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Student Government, Thespian Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Bell'Arte, Madrigal Singers, Marching Band, Men's Ensemble, Women's Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- AACS has been serving Christian families in Maryland since 1971, offering a college preparatory academic curriculum, a competitive athletic program, as well as outstanding fine arts in theater, choral, band, and visual arts. AACS serves more than 800 students in grades K through 12th on four separate campuses in Anne Arundel County.
- One of the most notable distinctions of Annapolis Area Christian School is that faith is alive and visible in every classroom, on every performance stage and athletic field, and in every activity. We don`t just talk about faith, we live our faith and our students see this modeled and taught everyday. It makes for a very unique environment, where lifelong relationships are formed. AACS parents report that the Christ-centered community is one of the most valuable aspects of our school.
- At AACS we understand the importance and the value of well trained, experienced, top-notch teachers. In fact, research shows that effective teachers are the most important factor contributing to student achievement. That`s why we are very careful about who we hire at AACS. Not only must they be excellent teachers and masters in their field, but they must also have a deep rooted faith in Jesus Christ. Their faith must be visible and life changing. We also look for teachers who display courageous humility and steadfast joy. These are unique qualities that impact our school culture. In addition to this, we stay focused on the changing world of education and all the new possibilities and needs. We use the term "healthy discontent" to describe our focus on continuous improvement.
- We encourage you to visit one of our campuses to see and experience our unique culture and our excellent educational program.
Endorse Annapolis Area Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards