Top Maryland Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in Maryland, serving 559 private schools (64% of all schools) and 118,254 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (18% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Glenelg Country School Photo - Upon entering our beautiful 90-acre campus, you first see our Upper School building which also connects to our Athletic Center.
Glenwood Academy Photo - Glenwood Academy now has classes through 11th grade with 12th grade beginning next year.
The Goddard School Photo - Welcome to The Goddard School in Waldorf which is not just a daycare! We serve the Charles County communities of La Plata, St. Charles, White Plains, Accokeek and other nearby areas. We offer programs from Infants to Private Kindergarten and even Before and After school for school-agers.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Riverdale Baptist School Photo - Alumni Relations. RBS enjoys having former students come back to speak to our current students.
Kent School Photo - Kent School is located on a beautiful, rural campus along the banks of the Chester River. Our school's nurturing environment is the perfect place to begin or continue a joyful educational journey.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 14 Schools495 Students38.86% Minority
- 21 Schools7,156 Students25.94% Minority
- 18 Schools6,736 Students16.15% Minority
- 2 Schools149 Students49.68% Minority
- 11 Schools2,064 Students30.93% Minority
- 31 Schools3,150 Students23.31% Minority
- 6 Schools616 Students23.42% Minority
- 2 Schools343 Students27.58% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students6.52% Minority
- 70 Schools14,545 Students50.99% Minority
- 5 Schools745 Students73.13% Minority
- 7 Schools1,347 Students10.07% Minority
- 31 Schools9,146 Students23.79% Minority
- 2 Schools470 Students24.16% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students63.03% Minority
- 3 Schools518 Students27.27% Minority
- 6 Schools1,824 Students44.83% Minority
- 6 Schools1,015 Students56.95% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students54.14% Minority
- 2 Schools357 Students15.20% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students7.69% Minority
- 6 Schools540 Students25.81% Minority
- 5 Schools2,864 Students24.47% Minority
- 11 Schools2,672 Students63.13% Minority
- 3 Schools913 Students25.95% Minority
- 4 Schools1,939 Students16.67% Minority
- 4 Schools539 Students38.99% Minority
- 3 Schools1,806 Students27.73% Minority
- 4 Schools563 Students15.56% Minority
- 1 Schools329 Students23.06% Minority
- 2 Schools392 Students65.51% Minority
- 57 Schools21,043 Students29.77% Minority
- 73 Schools5,998 Students45.98% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools1,049 Students15.87% Minority
- 22 Schools4,639 Students31.41% Minority
- 61 Schools23,813 Students22.42% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students71.03% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students3.48% Minority
- 22 Schools2,462 Students56.29% Minority
- 3 Schools1,563 Students22.11% Minority
- 102 Schools34,417 Students25.69% Minority
- 2 Schools569 Students2.38% Minority
- 1 Schools613 Students15.87% Minority
- 10 Schools3,994 Students25.77% Minority
- 3 Schools878 Students55.47% Minority
- 4 Schools1,105 Students51.87% Minority
- 1 Schools308 Students12.31% Minority
- 3 Schools1,050 Students14.80% Minority
- 4 Schools1,559 Students0.19% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students32.80% Minority
- 1 Schools907 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students28.57% Minority
- 25 Schools2,473 Students58.87% Minority
- 13 Schools903 Students26.79% Minority
- 29 Schools7,473 Students21.47% Minority
- 92 Schools13,231 Students30.41% Minority
- 14 Schools980 Students62.64% Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students3.57% Minority
- 22 Schools10,172 Students15.46% Minority
- 7 Schools483 Students57.30% Minority
- 40 Schools15,235 Students22.68% Minority
- 8 Schools3,662 Students24.65% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students19.19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,900 Students17.31% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.