Maryland Schools By Membership Association
- There are 66 school membership associations in Maryland, serving 569 private schools (64% of all schools) and 119,270 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (18% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Glenwood Academy Photo - Hands-on, multisensory learning engages students and brings the lessons to life!
Barnesville School of Arts & Sciences Photo - Our interdisciplinary program is designed to strengthen critical thinking and understanding of real-world concepts.
Kent School Photo - Kent School is located on a beautiful, rural campus along the banks of the Chester River. Our school's nurturing environment is the perfect place to begin or continue a joyful educational journey.
Starmarker School Early Education Wildwood Photo - At Starmaker School, Learning is our Passion! Join Us!
The Woods Academy Photo - An inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
Park School of Baltimore Photo - The Park School of Baltimore is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian progressive Pre-K through 12 school located on a 100-acre campus just minutes from the city.
Seneca Academy Photo - Small School. Big Impact. Our combination of intentionally small class sizes, inquiry-based, International Baccalaureate curriculum, and affordability makes us a unique high-value learning investment for forward-thinking families
West Nottingham Academy Photo - Our 120-acre campus is just an hour's drive from Baltimore or Philadelphia and 25 minutes from the Univ. of Delaware's campus - all perfect for weekend activities and cultural events.
Maryland Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools598 Students30.28% Minority
- 16 Schools6,104 Students18.35% Minority
- 9 Schools3,895 Students9.31% Minority
- 2 Schools149 Students49.68% Minority
- 9 Schools1,370 Students40.28% Minority
- 32 Schools3,181 Students22.40% Minority
- 8 Schools842 Students39.36% Minority
- 4 Schools579 Students40.03% Minority
- 74 Schools14,754 Students51.42% Minority
- 6 Schools884 Students61.15% Minority
- 7 Schools1,360 Students10.07% Minority
- 28 Schools8,159 Students20.43% Minority
- 2 Schools470 Students24.16% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students63.03% Minority
- 5 Schools555 Students21.01% Minority
- 6 Schools1,824 Students44.83% Minority
- 6 Schools957 Students56.95% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students54.14% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students15.20% Minority
- 2 Schools751 Students22.16% Minority
- 6 Schools540 Students25.81% Minority
- 6 Schools2,912 Students24.47% Minority
- 12 Schools2,851 Students67.80% Minority
- 3 Schools913 Students25.95% Minority
- 3 Schools1,649 Students13.23% Minority
- 4 Schools539 Students38.99% Minority
- 3 Schools1,745 Students27.73% Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students13.16% Minority
- 1 Schools329 Students23.06% Minority
- 1 Schools195 Students91.81% Minority
- 56 Schools20,726 Students29.50% Minority
- 74 Schools6,152 Students43.33% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students100.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,012 Students17.55% Minority
- 22 Schools4,947 Students31.41% Minority
- 61 Schools23,765 Students22.36% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students71.03% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students3.48% Minority
- 22 Schools2,395 Students56.29% Minority
- 3 Schools1,563 Students22.11% Minority
- 104 Schools35,580 Students27.02% Minority
- 2 Schools569 Students2.38% Minority
- 1 Schools613 Students15.87% Minority
- 9 Schools3,715 Students26.50% Minority
- 2 Schools561 Students55.66% Minority
- 4 Schools1,176 Students51.87% Minority
- 1 Schools367 Students12.31% Minority
- 3 Schools1,050 Students14.80% Minority
- 4 Schools1,559 Students0.19% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students32.80% Minority
- 1 Schools907 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students92.59% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students28.57% Minority
- 25 Schools2,487 Students58.87% Minority
- 14 Schools1,021 Students30.50% Minority
- 31 Schools7,604 Students21.19% Minority
- 97 Schools14,467 Students30.74% Minority
- 16 Schools1,087 Students38.91% Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students3.57% Minority
- 23 Schools10,698 Students17.22% Minority
- 8 Schools472 Students57.71% Minority
- 42 Schools15,961 Students24.24% Minority
- 8 Schools3,761 Students24.65% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students19.19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,900 Students17.31% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.