Top Maryland Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 67 top school membership associations in Maryland, serving 560 private schools (64% of all schools) and 118,364 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (18% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
West Nottingham Academy Photo - Our 120-acre campus is just an hour's drive from Baltimore or Philadelphia and 25 minutes from the Univ. of Delaware's campus - all perfect for weekend activities and cultural events.
Rockbridge Academy Photo - A joyful, supportive, Christ-centered community where your child can flourish!
Seneca Academy Photo - Small School. Big Impact. Our combination of intentionally small class sizes, inquiry-based, International Baccalaureate curriculum, and affordability makes us a unique high-value learning investment for forward-thinking families
Starmarker School Early Education Wildwood Photo - At Starmaker School, Learning is our Passion! Join Us!
The Calverton School Photo - At Calverton we have students from Pre-K3 through 12th grade, but we are truly one Calverton Family!
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Kent School Photo - Kent School is located on a beautiful, rural campus along the banks of the Chester River. Our school's nurturing environment is the perfect place to begin or continue a joyful educational journey.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 14 Schools495 Students38.86% Minority
- 21 Schools7,156 Students25.94% Minority
- 18 Schools6,736 Students16.15% Minority
- 2 Schools149 Students49.68% Minority
- 11 Schools2,064 Students30.93% Minority
- 31 Schools3,150 Students23.31% Minority
- 6 Schools616 Students23.42% Minority
- 2 Schools343 Students27.58% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students6.52% Minority
- 70 Schools14,545 Students50.99% Minority
- 5 Schools745 Students73.13% Minority
- 7 Schools1,347 Students10.07% Minority
- 31 Schools9,146 Students23.79% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools470 Students24.16% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students63.03% Minority
- 3 Schools518 Students27.27% Minority
- 6 Schools1,824 Students44.83% Minority
- 6 Schools1,015 Students56.95% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students54.14% Minority
- 2 Schools357 Students15.20% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students7.69% Minority
- 6 Schools540 Students25.81% Minority
- 5 Schools2,864 Students24.47% Minority
- 11 Schools2,672 Students63.13% Minority
- 3 Schools913 Students25.95% Minority
- 4 Schools1,939 Students16.67% Minority
- 4 Schools539 Students38.99% Minority
- 3 Schools1,806 Students27.73% Minority
- 4 Schools563 Students15.56% Minority
- 1 Schools329 Students23.06% Minority
- 2 Schools392 Students65.51% Minority
- 57 Schools21,042 Students29.77% Minority
- 73 Schools5,998 Students45.98% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools1,049 Students15.87% Minority
- 22 Schools4,639 Students31.41% Minority
- 62 Schools23,863 Students22.42% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students71.03% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students3.48% Minority
- 22 Schools2,462 Students56.29% Minority
- 3 Schools1,563 Students22.11% Minority
- 102 Schools34,477 Students25.69% Minority
- 2 Schools569 Students2.38% Minority
- 1 Schools613 Students15.87% Minority
- 10 Schools3,994 Students25.77% Minority
- 3 Schools878 Students55.47% Minority
- 4 Schools1,105 Students51.87% Minority
- 1 Schools308 Students12.31% Minority
- 3 Schools1,071 Students14.80% Minority
- 4 Schools1,559 Students0.19% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students32.80% Minority
- 1 Schools907 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students28.57% Minority
- 25 Schools2,473 Students58.87% Minority
- 13 Schools903 Students26.79% Minority
- 29 Schools7,473 Students21.47% Minority
- 93 Schools13,282 Students30.41% Minority
- 14 Schools980 Students62.64% Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students3.57% Minority
- 22 Schools10,193 Students15.46% Minority
- 7 Schools483 Students57.30% Minority
- 40 Schools15,235 Students22.68% Minority
- 8 Schools3,662 Students24.65% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students19.19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,900 Students17.31% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.