Top Maryland Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in Maryland, serving 566 private schools (64% of all schools) and 118,525 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (18% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Park School of Baltimore Photo - The Park School of Baltimore is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian progressive Pre-K through 12 school located on a 100-acre campus just minutes from the city.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
Kent School Photo - Kent School is located on a beautiful, rural campus along the banks of the Chester River. Our school's nurturing environment is the perfect place to begin or continue a joyful educational journey.
The Woods Academy Photo - An inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance
Barnesville School of Arts & Sciences Photo - Our interdisciplinary program is designed to strengthen critical thinking and understanding of real-world concepts.
Glenwood Academy Photo - Glenwood Academy now has classes through 11th grade with 12th grade beginning next year.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools598 Students30.28% Minority
- 18 Schools6,629 Students22.44% Minority
- 11 Schools4,481 Students9.57% Minority
- 2 Schools149 Students49.68% Minority
- 9 Schools1,448 Students40.28% Minority
- 33 Schools3,282 Students23.21% Minority
- 7 Schools671 Students28.76% Minority
- 3 Schools408 Students31.58% Minority
- 72 Schools14,513 Students50.98% Minority
- 6 Schools884 Students61.15% Minority
- 7 Schools1,360 Students10.07% Minority
- 30 Schools8,881 Students23.76% Minority
- 2 Schools470 Students24.16% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students63.03% Minority
- 5 Schools567 Students21.01% Minority
- 6 Schools1,824 Students44.83% Minority
- 6 Schools969 Students56.95% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students54.14% Minority
- 1 Schools155 Students15.20% Minority
- 2 Schools751 Students22.16% Minority
- 6 Schools540 Students25.81% Minority
- 6 Schools2,917 Students24.47% Minority
- 11 Schools2,672 Students63.13% Minority
- 3 Schools913 Students25.95% Minority
- 4 Schools1,936 Students16.67% Minority
- 4 Schools539 Students38.99% Minority
- 3 Schools1,745 Students27.73% Minority
- 3 Schools73 Students13.16% Minority
- 1 Schools329 Students23.06% Minority
- 2 Schools392 Students65.51% Minority
- 56 Schools20,676 Students29.50% Minority
- 74 Schools6,146 Students43.33% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students100.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,012 Students17.55% Minority
- 22 Schools4,650 Students31.41% Minority
- 61 Schools23,575 Students22.36% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students71.03% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students3.48% Minority
- 22 Schools2,395 Students56.29% Minority
- 3 Schools1,563 Students22.11% Minority
- 102 Schools34,769 Students25.87% Minority
- 2 Schools569 Students2.38% Minority
- 1 Schools613 Students15.87% Minority
- 9 Schools3,715 Students26.50% Minority
- 3 Schools758 Students55.47% Minority
- 4 Schools1,105 Students51.87% Minority
- 1 Schools367 Students12.31% Minority
- 3 Schools1,050 Students14.80% Minority
- 4 Schools1,559 Students0.19% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students32.80% Minority
- 1 Schools907 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students92.59% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students28.57% Minority
- 25 Schools2,487 Students58.87% Minority
- 13 Schools902 Students26.79% Minority
- 31 Schools7,615 Students21.19% Minority
- 95 Schools13,439 Students30.23% Minority
- 15 Schools811 Students37.52% Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students3.57% Minority
- 24 Schools10,978 Students17.70% Minority
- 8 Schools482 Students57.71% Minority
- 41 Schools15,465 Students22.64% Minority
- 8 Schools3,761 Students24.65% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students19.19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,900 Students17.31% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.