Maryland Schools By Membership Association
- There are 65 school membership associations in Maryland, serving 564 private schools (67% of all schools) and 118,144 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (18% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (13% of schools).
Our 120-acre campus is just an hour's drive from Baltimore or Philadelphia and 25 minutes from the Univ. of Delaware's campus - all perfect for weekend activities and cultural events.
St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
Barnesville School of Arts & Sciences is an independent private school located in Montgomery County, Maryland. We offer families an innovative preschool through 8th grade academic program grounded in a culture of joy, support and excellence.
The Park School of Baltimore is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian progressive Pre-K through 12 school located on a 100-acre campus just minutes from the city.
Kent School is located on a beautiful, rural campus along the banks of the Chester River. Our school's nurturing environment is the perfect place to begin or continue a joyful educational journey.
Maryland Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools627 Students23% Minority
- 15 Schools5,835 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools2,061 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,296 Students38% Minority
- 33 Schools3,302 Students39% Minority
- 8 Schools851 Students31% Minority
- 4 Schools579 Students47% Minority
- 74 Schools15,176 Students59% Minority
- 6 Schools879 Students56% Minority
- 7 Schools1,366 Students40% Minority
- 27 Schools7,708 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools443 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools57 Students81% Minority
- 4 Schools127 Students40% Minority
- 6 Schools1,908 Students49% Minority
- 6 Schools945 Students56% Minority
- 2 Schools215 Students54% Minority
- 1 Schools156 Students49% Minority
- 2 Schools753 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools520 Students33% Minority
- 6 Schools2,907 Students34% Minority
- 12 Schools2,762 Students34% Minority
- 3 Schools914 Students39% Minority
- 3 Schools1,599 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools534 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools1,746 Students33% Minority
- 3 Schools62 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools329 Students35% Minority
- 1 Schools195 Students90% Minority
- 55 Schools20,398 Students38% Minority
- 70 Schools5,819 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools613 Students16% Minority
- 22 Schools5,070 Students33% Minority
- 61 Schools23,667 Students29% Minority
- 4 Schools150 Students80% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students7% Minority
- 21 Schools2,369 Students52% Minority
- 3 Schools1,588 Students14% Minority
- 104 Schools36,698 Students30% Minority
- 2 Schools569 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools613 Students16% Minority
- 9 Schools3,732 Students30% Minority
- 2 Schools566 Students53% Minority
- 3 Schools978 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools421 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools1,059 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools1,505 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools396 Students45% Minority
- 1 Schools907 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students46% Minority
- 25 Schools2,434 Students65% Minority
- 13 Schools834 Students13% Minority
- 30 Schools6,572 Students22% Minority
- 96 Schools14,681 Students31% Minority
- 16 Schools1,038 Students43% Minority
- 2 Schools1,395 Students2% Minority
- 23 Schools9,848 Students20% Minority
- 8 Schools454 Students46% Minority
- 43 Schools16,743 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools3,735 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools1,900 Students40% Minority
June 22, 2018
If your school has placed boarding students with families, you might want to consider out-sourcing your boarding program. It is one way of adding value to your day school's offerings.
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.