Top Maryland Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in Maryland, serving 569 private schools (64% of all schools) and 119,217 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (18% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Kent School Photo - Kent School is located on a beautiful, rural campus along the banks of the Chester River. Our school's nurturing environment is the perfect place to begin or continue a joyful educational journey.
St. Stephens Classical Christian Academy Photo - At SSCCA, students are actively involved in the learning process. The use of songs and recitation makes learning facts fun.
Seneca Academy Photo - Small School. Big Impact. Our combination of intentionally small class sizes, inquiry-based, International Baccalaureate curriculum, and affordability makes us a unique high-value learning investment for forward-thinking families
Glenwood Academy Photo - Glenwood Academy now has classes through 11th grade with 12th grade beginning next year.
St. John Catholic School Photo - St. John Catholic School - Westminster. Carroll County's Premier Catholic School serving students from Pre-K through Grade 8.
West Nottingham Academy Photo - Our 120-acre campus is just an hour's drive from Baltimore or Philadelphia and 25 minutes from the Univ. of Delaware's campus - all perfect for weekend activities and cultural events.
Top Maryland Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools598 Students30.28% Minority
- 16 Schools6,104 Students18.35% Minority
- 11 Schools4,481 Students9.57% Minority
- 2 Schools149 Students49.68% Minority
- 9 Schools1,448 Students40.28% Minority
- 32 Schools3,163 Students22.40% Minority
- 8 Schools842 Students39.36% Minority
- 4 Schools579 Students40.03% Minority
- 74 Schools14,694 Students51.42% Minority
- 6 Schools884 Students61.15% Minority
- 7 Schools1,360 Students10.07% Minority
- 29 Schools8,440 Students20.43% Minority
- 2 Schools470 Students24.16% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students63.03% Minority
- 5 Schools567 Students21.01% Minority
- 6 Schools1,824 Students44.83% Minority
- 6 Schools969 Students56.95% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students54.14% Minority
- 1 Schools155 Students15.20% Minority
- 2 Schools751 Students22.16% Minority
- 6 Schools540 Students25.81% Minority
- 6 Schools2,917 Students24.47% Minority
- 11 Schools2,672 Students63.13% Minority
- 3 Schools913 Students25.95% Minority
- 3 Schools1,649 Students13.23% Minority
- 4 Schools539 Students38.99% Minority
- 3 Schools1,745 Students27.73% Minority
- 3 Schools73 Students13.16% Minority
- 1 Schools329 Students23.06% Minority
- 2 Schools392 Students65.51% Minority
- 56 Schools20,763 Students29.50% Minority
- 74 Schools6,147 Students43.33% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students100.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,012 Students17.55% Minority
- 22 Schools4,904 Students31.41% Minority
- 61 Schools23,647 Students22.36% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students71.03% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students3.48% Minority
- 22 Schools2,395 Students56.29% Minority
- 3 Schools1,563 Students22.11% Minority
- 104 Schools35,551 Students27.02% Minority
- 2 Schools569 Students2.38% Minority
- 1 Schools613 Students15.87% Minority
- 9 Schools3,715 Students26.50% Minority
- 2 Schools639 Students55.66% Minority
- 4 Schools1,176 Students51.87% Minority
- 1 Schools367 Students12.31% Minority
- 3 Schools1,050 Students14.80% Minority
- 4 Schools1,559 Students0.19% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students32.80% Minority
- 1 Schools907 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students92.59% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students28.57% Minority
- 25 Schools2,487 Students58.87% Minority
- 14 Schools1,021 Students30.50% Minority
- 31 Schools7,604 Students21.19% Minority
- 94 Schools13,641 Students30.28% Minority
- 16 Schools1,087 Students38.91% Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students3.57% Minority
- 23 Schools10,687 Students17.22% Minority
- 8 Schools482 Students57.71% Minority
- 42 Schools15,977 Students24.24% Minority
- 8 Schools3,761 Students24.65% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students19.19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,900 Students17.31% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.