Calvary Baptist Church Academy
- The mission and purpose of Calvary Baptist Church Academy is to educate students spiritually, scientifically, historically, and philosophically in the light of God's truth, and to aid other churches and parents that desire the same.
- We are accomplishing this by using Christ-centered curriculum; employing a godly, separated, dedicated and qualified staff; viewing the parents and the church as an integral part of that education; and utilizing all possible resources that will advance and enhance the educational experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
- Glen BurnieGrades: PK-12 | 246 students
7823 Oakwood Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- SevernGrades: K-12 | 923 students
109 Burns Crossing Road
Severn, MD 21144
- MillersvilleGrades: K-12 | 347 students
911 Generals Highway
Millersville, MD 21108
- OdentonGrades: PK-12 | 297 students
8410 Piney Orchard Pkwy
Odenton, MD 21113
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.