Calvary Baptist Church Academy
- The mission and purpose of Calvary Baptist Church Academy is to educate students spiritually, scientifically, historically, and philosophically in the light of God's truth, and to aid other churches and parents that desire the same.
- We are accomplishing this by using Christ-centered curriculum; employing a godly, separated, dedicated and qualified staff; viewing the parents and the church as an integral part of that education; and utilizing all possible resources that will advance and enhance the educational experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Burnie Grades: PK-12 | 273 students
7823 Oakwood Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
(410)761-1118 1 PK-12
- Pasadena Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
8513 Saint Jane Dr
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410)255-4750 4.8 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.