Granite Baptist School
- Granite Baptist School was established in 1975 to provide Christian families with a bible based alternative to the public school system.
- Our campus and student body have grown considerably since then.
- We now have over 275 students in grades k3-12. Each day begins with the pledge to the American flag and prayer.
- Our curriculum is of high academic quality, and our students routinely test above the national average.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Burnie Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
(410)768-5324 1 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.