Granite Baptist School
Tel: (410) 761-1118
- Granite Baptist School was established in 1975 to provide Christian families with a bible based alternative to the public school system.
- Our campus and student body have grown considerably since then.
- We now have over 275 students in grades k3-12. Each day begins with the pledge to the American flag and prayer.
- Our curriculum is of high academic quality, and our students routinely test above the national average.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Burnie Grades: PK-12 | 345 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
(410) 768-5324 1 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?