Granite Baptist School
- Granite Baptist School was established in 1975 to provide Christian families with a bible based alternative to the public school system.
- Our campus and student body have grown considerably since then.
- We now have over 275 students in grades k3-12. Each day begins with the pledge to the American flag and prayer.
- Our curriculum is of high academic quality, and our students routinely test above the national average.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Burnie Grades: PK-12 | 345 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
(410)768-5324 1 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.