Granite Baptist School
- Granite Baptist School was established in 1975 to provide Christian families with a bible based alternative to the public school system.
- Our campus and student body have grown considerably since then.
- We now have over 275 students in grades k3-12. Each day begins with the pledge to the American flag and prayer.
- Our curriculum is of high academic quality, and our students routinely test above the national average.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Burnie Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
(410)768-5324 1 PK-12
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.