- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 561 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,987
- Acceptance rate: 94%
- Average class size: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Band - Beginner, Chorus, Concert, Musicals, Symphonic
- Monsignor Slade is a co-educational religious institution comprised of grades K-8 as well as a state-licensed Edu-Care Center providing pre-school services for 2-4 year olds. The school community stresses the uniqueness and dignity of each person. Faculty, staff and parents guide students to an awareness of their relationships with God and with others. Within a nurturing environment, each child is encouraged to develop a sense of religious truths and values and to respond to the Church's call to meet local, national, and global needs. Respecting individual differences, we encourage critical thinking, creativity, and leadership. Strong fundamental skills are emphasized. We provide learning opportunities to meet the needs of the developing person: spiritual, social, intellectual, physical, emotional, and aesthetic. Every member of the school community leads the child to explore, to develop, and to respond to the realities of the present day world. It is only through cooperative understanding and action that parents and teachers together foster Christian values in these children who are called to be actively involved in the work of the ministering Church.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Monsignor Slade Catholic School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Monsignor Slade Catholic School?
What sports does Monsignor Slade Catholic School offer?
What is Monsignor Slade Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Monsignor Slade Catholic School?
View the Monsignor Slade Catholic School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Monsignor Slade Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards