Asbury Community Christian Preschool
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool has been established to help children develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually within a loving, Christian environment.
- Our program is non-denominational, founded on the basis of Christian beliefs and values designed to allow each child to grow secure in the love of God.
- We provide lots of play for the children, for play is the primary way that children learn.
- By carefully structuring the environment, we assist the children in these important goals.
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool conducts a program of music, art, science concepts, math concepts, language development, motor development, and dramatic play through informal and directed learning activities and educational games.
- The program fosters a Christian environment to develop an awareness of God and an attitude of Christian love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.