Asbury Community Christian Preschool
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool has been established to help children develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually within a loving, Christian environment.
- Our program is non-denominational, founded on the basis of Christian beliefs and values designed to allow each child to grow secure in the love of God.
- We provide lots of play for the children, for play is the primary way that children learn.
- By carefully structuring the environment, we assist the children in these important goals.
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool conducts a program of music, art, science concepts, math concepts, language development, motor development, and dramatic play through informal and directed learning activities and educational games.
- The program fosters a Christian environment to develop an awareness of God and an attitude of Christian love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
SevernGrades: PK-12 | 923 students
109 Burns Crossing Road
Severn, MD 21144
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?