Asbury Community Christian Preschool
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool has been established to help children develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually within a loving, Christian environment.
- Our program is non-denominational, founded on the basis of Christian beliefs and values designed to allow each child to grow secure in the love of God.
- We provide lots of play for the children, for play is the primary way that children learn.
- By carefully structuring the environment, we assist the children in these important goals.
- Asbury Community Christian Preschool conducts a program of music, art, science concepts, math concepts, language development, motor development, and dramatic play through informal and directed learning activities and educational games.
- The program fosters a Christian environment to develop an awareness of God and an attitude of Christian love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.