Arnold Christian Academy
Arnold Christian Academy Photo #2 - The world history students created cuneiform tablets while learning about the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia.
Arnold Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school with a gifted teaching staff committed to creating a loving, encouraging, Christ-centered learning environment for those students the Lord graciously places in their care.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 41 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Arnold Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school with a gifted teaching staff committed to creating a loving, encouraging, Christ-centered learning environment for those students the Lord graciously places in their care.Arnold Christian Academy offers small class sizes allowing students to receive individualized instruction in conjunction with group lessons. Creative and fun teaching tools are incorporated into the curriculum to ensure all learning styles are targeted to maximize student competencies. Students receive a daily break and recess time to help energize their brains while giving them time to just be kids. We strive to advance each child's understanding of God's word to help them appreciate the blessing of their salvation, the value of walking in faith and the transforming power that leads them to Christ-likeness. This while using a variety of teaching methods to elevate educational proficiencies so every child remains challenged at their level of intellectual giftedness.
I have had my children enrolled at ACA since 2003. My kids have loved the close connection they have with both the teachers and the other students. I am highly satisfied with the educaton they have received! I could go on about how great this school is but it would be better if you just visited the school to see for yourself. Their educational standards are high and they do so very much with the low tuition that they charge!
Endorse Arnold Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?