- One of the greatest gifts a parent can give to their child is a quality education.
- Since 1982, Book of Life Academy has been producing incredible, academically sound, young Christian leaders.
- As a former student and now principal of the school, I have benifited greatly from the academic boost Book of Life academy provided me as a child.
- Along with strong academics; growing in a caring environment helps equip young pepole to face the adversity of the world.
- The purpose of this school is to couple strong academics with sound Christian nurturing to produce amazing, well rounded students and people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue bottoms and White shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|Tuition Notes||approx. $400 / month one time fees: $100.00 Registration $160.00 Maintanence $TBA Book fee depends on the age of the student|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ashley Bland|
|Admissions Associate||Rebecca Lemus|
- Contact the school for age appropriate requirements for admission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArnoldGrades: K-8 | 41 students
365 Jones Station Road
Arnold, MD 21012
HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
EdgewaterGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
4B Wallace Manor Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.