Book Of Life Academy
- One of the greatest gifts a parent can give to their child is a quality education.
- Since 1981, Book of Life Academy has been producing incredible, academically sound, young Christian leaders. As a former student and now principal of the school, I have benifited greatly from the academic boost Book of Life academy provided me as a child.
- Along with strong academics; growing in a caring environment helps equip young pepole to face the adversity of the world.
- The purpose of this school is to couple strong academics with sound Christian nurturing to produce amazing, well rounded students and people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue bottoms and White, Gold or Navy shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||This price is an average. Tuition costs per age and/or grade are on the website under on the tuition contract form.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$150|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebeca Lemus|
|Admissions Associate||Ashley Mackell|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Aftercare Program, Before School Care, Chapel, Jump Bunch, Spanish Classes
- Contact the school for requirements for admission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgewater Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
4B Wallace Manor Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
(410)266-0952 2.5 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.