Book Of Life Academy
- One of the greatest gifts a parent can give to their child is a quality education.
- Since 1981, Book of Life Academy has been producing incredible, academically sound, young Christian leaders. As a former student and now principal of the school, I have benifited greatly from the academic boost Book of Life academy provided me as a child.
- Along with strong academics; growing in a caring environment helps equip young pepole to face the adversity of the world.
- The purpose of this school is to couple strong academics with sound Christian nurturing to produce amazing, well rounded students and people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue bottoms and White, Gold or Navy shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||This price is an average. Tuition costs per age and/or grade are on the website under on the tuition contract form.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$150|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebeca Lemus|
|Admissions Associate||Ashley Mackell|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Aftercare Program, Before School Care, Chapel, Jump Bunch, Spanish Classes
- Contact the school for requirements for admission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgewater Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
4B Wallace Manor Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
(410)266-0952 2.5 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.