St Martins Lutheran Church School
Tel: (410) 269-1955
- St. Martin's Lutheran School, in partnership with families, will assist in carrying out the God-given privilege and responsibility of raising children by providing Christian instruction, academic education, and extra curricular activities with the goal of equipping children for God-pleasing and productive lives.
- We the teachers and staff of St. Martin's Lutheran School believe that teaching basic skills lays the groundwork for higher level thinking and problem solving.
- Our aim is to build Christian values and character in a Christ-centered environment; to love God, self and others; to teach an understanding of age appropriate life choices; to learn and accept responsibility for one's own actions; to develop a meaningful work ethic; to obtain a global awareness and actively participate in community service; and to guide the development of critical thinking, problem solving, cooperation, creativity and self expression.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from 3,000-5,000 in PK k-5 10,575 6-8th 12, 680. Grades K-5 10,575 Grades 6-8 12,680|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Carol Campbell|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Lacrosse,|
- copy of report cards, testing, teacher recommendation, shadow visit.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.