Chesapeake Christian School
Tel: (410) 679-8815
- Chesapeake Christian School believes that within every student there is a God-given plan and a person of promise.
- Because of this, it is our intent to help each student develop to their fullest potential by offering a quality education with Christ at its center.
- Chesapeake Christian School Goal is to it is the goal of Chesapeake Christian School to Provide students with the highest educational opportunity possible, Provide a disciplined and structured setting in a loving, Christian environment, To challenge and encourage each student mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially, To provide the basic fundamentals of education while instilling the principles upon which our nation was founded, including integrity, respect for country and fellow man, appreciation for democracy and freedom, morality, faith, hope, and a reverence and love of God, Who is the center of all truth and education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bel Air Grades: K-12 | 47 students
106 Plumtree Road
Bel Air, MD 21015
(410) 569-0585 6.2 K-12
- Perry Hall Grades: PK-12 | 350 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
(410) 256-4886 7.3 PK-12
- Bel Air Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
715 Moores Mill Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410) 838-4848 9.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.