Chesapeake Christian School
- Chesapeake Christian School believes that within every student there is a God-given plan and a person of promise.
- Because of this, it is our intent to help each student develop to their fullest potential by offering a quality education with Christ at its center.
- Chesapeake Christian School Goal is to it is the goal of Chesapeake Christian School to Provide students with the highest educational opportunity possible, Provide a disciplined and structured setting in a loving, Christian environment, To challenge and encourage each student mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially, To provide the basic fundamentals of education while instilling the principles upon which our nation was founded, including integrity, respect for country and fellow man, appreciation for democracy and freedom, morality, faith, hope, and a reverence and love of God, Who is the center of all truth and education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AbingdonGrades: PK-12 | 186 students
128 Saint Mary's Church Road
Abingdon, MD 21009
- JoppaGrades: NS-8 | 317 students
1100 Philadelphia Rd
Joppa, MD 21085
- Bel AirGrades: K-9 | 101 students
603 Vale Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
- Perry HallGrades: PK-12 | 340 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
- KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
6415 Mount Vista Rd
Kingsville, MD 21087
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.