Chesapeake Christian School
- Chesapeake Christian School believes that within every student there is a God-given plan and a person of promise.
- Because of this, it is our intent to help each student develop to their fullest potential by offering a quality education with Christ at its center.
- Chesapeake Christian School Goal is to it is the goal of Chesapeake Christian School to Provide students with the highest educational opportunity possible, Provide a disciplined and structured setting in a loving, Christian environment, To challenge and encourage each student mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially, To provide the basic fundamentals of education while instilling the principles upon which our nation was founded, including integrity, respect for country and fellow man, appreciation for democracy and freedom, morality, faith, hope, and a reverence and love of God, Who is the center of all truth and education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bel Air Grades: K-12 | 30 students
106 Plumtree Road
Bel Air, MD 21015
(410)569-0585 6.2 K-12
- Bel Air Grades: K-9 | 101 students
603 Vale Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410)838-6074 9.3 K-9
- Perry Hall Grades: PK-12 | 350 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
(410)256-4886 7.3 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.