Woodbridge Station KinderCare
The Woodbridge Station KinderCare teachers are passionate about teaching children and are dedicated to providing a classroom that enriches young minds to be excited about learning as they are engaged in activities that nurture their self esteem, their well being, and their individual needs and interests.
We hope your family will find our center to be your "home away from home" kind of place and that you will join our "KinderCare family" where you will be encouraged to be a part of your child's education every day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Welcome to the Woodbridge Station KinderCare Learning Center! Our center has been in the Edgewood community since 1989.
We have built many strong relationships over the years watching many of our children grow up and have children of their own come to our center! Many of our teachers have been here for many years too. We are a NAEYC accredited center and provide a safe, nurturing, and learning environment for our children. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, sensory and blocks, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken words and print to help develop early literacy and writing skills. We pride ourselves in being a family oriented center and would love for you to be a part of our KinderCare family too.
- We have a staff member as our Health and Safety Coordinator; key code secured doors; six-foot-high fences around the play area with a secure lock; government-issued ID is verified during pick up and drop off; and name-to-face checks every 30 minutes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- State of Maryland, Social Services, NJ Subsidy:Program for Parents, and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Woodbridge Station KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.