Trellis Lane KinderCare
The Abingdon KinderCare teachers are passionate about teaching and nuturing children.
They are dedicated to providing a classroom that is warm and inviting for young children.
Our teachers strive to help the children develop a strong love of learning by providing engaging activities that nuture their self esteem, their well being, and their individual needs and interestes each day.
We hope your family will want to be a part of our KinderCare family and we look forward to meeting you soon!&nbsp;.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to the Trellis Lane KinderCare. We are each committed to providing all of our families with the best experience in early childhood education. We have been serving families at this location since 1995. We are NAEYC accredited and pride ourselves in following the criteria guidelines set forth by both NAEYC and KinderCare Learning Centers. We believe in fostering the "whole child" by providing enrichment and activities that ensure each child excels socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our family oriented center provides a warm, nurturing atmosphere for the children. Our staff has many, many years of experience working for KinderCare Learning Centers and more specifically in the field of early childhood education. We feel confident that our many years of experience, as well as our deep commitment and dedication to the children, will provide your family with ease and assurance in your decision making process when choosing a Learning Center. We look forward to serving your family in the future.
- We have a coded front door (each family has individual family security code), enclosed play areas, and all exterior doors locked.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- POC, Maryland State Subsidies, and NACCRRA
Endorse Trellis Lane KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.