High Road School Of Harford County
High Road School Of Harford County serves 34 students in grades 4-12, is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
The student:teacher of High Road School Of Harford County is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 4-12
- Students: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse High Road School Of Harford County. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards