St. Stephen Parochial School
- St. Stephen School was founded in Bradshaw, Maryland in 1863.
- In 1931 after the completion of the Church, a two story frame building was moved to the top of the current campus to house the elementary and high school programs.
- In 1953 the current brick building was opened and housed the elementary program.
- The Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia started a tradition of faith filled academic excellence that is the heart of the current spiritual and educational program.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||341 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JoppaGrades: NS-8 | 329 students
1100 Philadelphia Rd
Joppa, MD 21085
Bel AirGrades: PK-8 | 683 students
205 N Hickory Avenue
Bel Air, MD 21014
AbingdonGrades: PK-12 | 186 students
128 Saint Mary's Church Road
Abingdon, MD 21009
KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
13 Open Bible Way
Kingsville, MD 21087
TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?