St. Joseph School-Fullerton
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 562 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,093
- Acceptance rate: 82%
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 16 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Joseph School-Fullerton ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Safety Patrol, Student Activities Committee
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Band, Beginner Band, School Choir
View the St. Joseph School-Fullerton yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- St. Joseph School is a dynamic, faith-based school, educating children in Pre-Kindergarten (age 4) through grade eight. Our Catholic Faith is the focal point of our education process and is infused into our entire curriculum. St. Joseph students excel in our challenging, nurturing, and positive academic environment. In addition to our teachers, students have the educational support of Instructional Assistants in PreK-4 to 6th grades and a School Counselor. Our students also receive instruction in Art, Music, Computer, Spanish (grades 4-8), Physical Education, Library, and Robotics.
- School parents are integral to the success of our students. The Home and School Association plans family events and student activities to enhance our school spirit, family atmosphere, and educational programs.
- Our school was named a 2016 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education. This award is given only to schools with high academic standards and notable improvements in closing the achievement gap. This accolade affirms the hard work of our students, educators, families, and community in creating a learning environment where each student is challenged to their fullest potential.
Endorse St. Joseph School-Fullerton. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards