St. Joseph School-Fullerton
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (410) 256-8026
St. Joseph School-Fullerton Photo #4 - St. Joseph School - Fullerton students participating in a Science Lab.
Founded in the 1850's, St. Joseph School educates children Pre-K4 through 8th grade in the Catholic tradition.
Our mission is to provide a positive learning environment in which every child is challenged to develop his/her potential: academically, spiritually, and morally.
St. Joseph School - Fullerton is a 2016 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
Students at St. Joseph School - Fullerton excel in a challenging environment, consistently scoring above average on both Archdiocesan and National standardized tests.
St. Joseph School - Fullerton incorporates the Course of Study developed and approved by the Division of Catholic Schools for the Archdiocese of Baltimore, the National Standards for Education, and the Maryland State Department of Education.
St. Joseph School Fullerton has been named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun for four years in a row!
St. Joseph School-Fullerton places among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016|
|Total Students||541 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||New Students in Grades PreK through 8th grade = $6,475 for Active Participating Catholic Tuition; Grades PreK through 8th grade = $7,870 for Not Active Participating Catholic Tuition|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Francesca Troiano|
|Admissions Associate||Angela Corno|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
First Lego League Jr. Robotics Team, First Lego League Robotics Team, Lego Club, Peer Mediation Club, Student Activities Committee, VEX Robotics, We Got You Covered Club, Yoga Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Band, Beginner Band, Middle School Choir
- St. Joseph School is a dynamic, faith-based school, educating children in Pre-Kindergarten (age 4) through grade eight. Our Catholic Faith is the focal point of our education process and is infused into our entire curriculum. St. Joseph students excel in our challenging, nurturing, and positive academic environment. In addition to our teachers, students have the educational support of Instructional Assistants in PreK-4 to 6th grades and a School Counselor. Our students also receive instruction in Art, Music, Computer, Spanish (grades 4-8), Physical Education, Library, and Robotics.
- School parents are integral to the success of our students. The Home and School Association plans family events and student activities to enhance our school spirit, family atmosphere, and educational programs.
- Our school was named a 2016 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education. This award is given only to schools with high academic standards and notable improvements in closing the achievement gap. This accolade affirms the hard work of our students, educators, families, and community in creating a learning environment where each student is challenged to their fullest potential.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nottingham Grades: PK-5 | 72 students
7910 Belair Rd
Nottingham, MD 21236
(410) 665-4521 1.2 PK-5
- Owings Mills Grades: PK-12 | 1357 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
(443) 544-7071 15.5 PK-12
I absolutely love this school! My dad graduated from here many moons ago and I am proud to say our daughter (his grandkids) will be attending here from PreK to 8th grade! I have so many nice things I can say about the school from the outstanding principal to the greatest admissions to the nicest and caring teachers! This school is awesome and I am a proud parent of a Wolfpack kid!
- Posted by Parent - Kristi Barrows
Being a relatively new family to St. Joe's, I am so pleased with how we were welcomed into the school! My kids enjoy being here, like their teachers very much, and enjoy playing sports for their school. The administration and staff has the students' best interests at heart. I would make the same decision to send my kids here 1,000 times over again!
- Posted by Parent - JPrevatt
Our family loves St. Joseph Fullerton. The academic programs are great, it's a family atmosphere and the teachers/staff truly do care about the students!
- Posted by Parent - St. Joseph School-Fullerton
We love St. Joseph Fullerton! It`s not just a school, it`s like being part of a family!! We could not of picked a better school for our daughter and I`m looking forward to our son starting in the fall!!
- Posted by Parent - Sullivan
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.