Saint Demetrios PreSchool
Tel: (410) 661-1090
- The Saint Demetrios Pre-School has been on the grounds of Saint Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church since September 1999.
- Our vision is to contribute to the healthy growth and development in a secure, Christian Environment.
- We strive to provide children with opportunities that develop their intellectual, social, spiritual, emotional and physical skills.
- To embark on the journey of a lifelong interest and appreciation for spiritual and cultural yearning, our educationally based philosophy and curriculum will emphasize that each child will be elevated to his/her own individual potential at his/her individual pace.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Greek Orthodox|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(cothing easy to play in)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Saint Demetrios PreSchool is Perry Hall Christian School (1.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Perry Hall Grades: PK-12 | 350 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
(410) 256-4886 1.7 PK-12
- Nottingham Grades: K | 14 students
8601 Walther Blvd
Nottingham, MD 21236
(410) 663-7876 1.8 K
- Parkville Grades: NS-8 | 21 students
9121 Old Harford Road
Parkville, MD 21234
(410) 668-3886 1.9 NS-8
- Parkville Grades: 8-12 | 19 students
9700 Old Harford Rd
Parkville, MD 21234
(410) 663-8500 2.7 8-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.