Greater Grace Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- GGCA aims at the thought processes by teaching students not what to think but how to think.
- They learn who Christ is in our Bible classes and experience the His life in and through the teachers, students and activities of the school.
- Our prayer is that each student will leave GGCA with not only the education, maturity and experience they need for their next step in life, but also an eternal value system so that, by God's grace, they will become adults who make eternal impacts on their generation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1260|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nathan McFarland|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BaltimoreGrades: NS-12 | 686 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
- RosedaleGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
9202 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 816 students
5114 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
- BaltimoreGrades: NS-12 | 104 students
4100 Frankford Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21206
- PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
As a high schooler I went to this school and enjoyed my education there. Now I send all four of my children there and they love it. The teacher/student ratio is great and there's always someone willing to reach out to my children.
- Posted by Parent - ajone
If you are looking for a school that offers great academics, Godly, caring, loving and nurturing teachers and a safe campus, then this is the school for your child. My daughter has been in this school since Kindergarten and even went to their nursery before K5 and now is a 3rd grader heading to 4th grade next year. All of her teachers have been top notch educators and I know the rest of them will be as well. It is a small facility but that is the beauty of it. The classes are small enough that each child gets what they need in class and the teachers are very willing to communicate with you. Their extracurricular activities are great! Music, art, sports programs are all run by caring teachers who are willing to teach and challenge kids to do their best. To top it all off, this is a Bible based school and God is brought into the classrooms freely and regularly. There are Bible Classes for older kids and chapel services for all grades. The principal and his support staff are the best!!! GGCA is warm and welcoming and I recommend it to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - jdkre
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.