Cathedral Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Cathedral Christian Academy will strive to provide a superior, Christian education consistent with Biblical principals and truths.
- Within a secure, loving environment, students will enhance their individual gifts and mature spiritually, socially, and intellectually by becoming educated in a way which gives recognition to the authority of Christ in every area of their lives.
- To glorify God by enhancing the skills and abilities in all students by edifying their self-esteem and confidence, and making them cognizant of their inner potentials, so that they may become successful in all aspects of their lives as according to Joshua.
- Cathedral Christian Academy's curriculum is designed to support the learning style of each individual child.
- Throughout the Academy, students are engaged in various age-appropriate activities that enhance their love of learning, and build their confidence in a Christ centered environment.
- We believe in building solid foundations of knowledge during the elementary and middle school grade levels so that students will become productive citizens in every aspect of their lives.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM (IEP)|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Joevona Johnson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: 1-8 | 61 students
4815 Hamilton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21206
(410)488-8963 0.8 1-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 30 students
4617 York Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410)433-8182 2.8 PK-8
I am interested in this school for my Daughter..She is interested in playing Soccer.
- Posted by Parent - labun
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.