Cathedral Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Cathedral Christian Academy will strive to provide a superior, Christian education consistent with Biblical principals and truths.
- Within a secure, loving environment, students will enhance their individual gifts and mature spiritually, socially, and intellectually by becoming educated in a way which gives recognition to the authority of Christ in every area of their lives.
- To glorify God by enhancing the skills and abilities in all students by edifying their self-esteem and confidence, and making them cognizant of their inner potentials, so that they may become successful in all aspects of their lives as according to Joshua.
- Cathedral Christian Academy's curriculum is designed to support the learning style of each individual child.
- Throughout the Academy, students are engaged in various age-appropriate activities that enhance their love of learning, and build their confidence in a Christ centered environment.
- We believe in building solid foundations of knowledge during the elementary and middle school grade levels so that students will become productive citizens in every aspect of their lives.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM (IEP)|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Joevona Johnson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 52 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)532-5399 3.9 NS-K
- Baltimore Grades: 1-8 | 61 students
4815 Hamilton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21206
(410)488-8963 0.8 1-8
I am interested in this school for my Daughter..She is interested in playing Soccer.
- Posted by Parent - labun
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.