Bethlehem Christian Day School
- Bethlehem Christian Day School serves 61 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
- The student:teacher of Bethlehem Christian Day School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki or navy pants/skirts - white or navy collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,370|
|Tuition Notes||Call for substantial 2nd child discount|
|Admissions Director||Alice J. Moore|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, DanceBasketball, Dance,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-1 | 27 students
6508 Old Harford Rd 12
Baltimore, MD 21214
(410)254-0971 2.2 PK-1
- Essex Grades: K-9 | 368 students
1702 Old Eastern Ave
Essex, MD 21221
(410)686-0859 4.9 K-9
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.