Cardinal Shehan School
- We believe that all children, regardless of the economic, geographic, religious and social circumstances into which they were born, are enhanced by engaging in educational experiences that challenge their abilities and cultivate habits of excellence.
- All students enrolled at Cardinal Shehan School are recognized for their talents, abilities and special gifts.
- The Cardinal Shehan School Community will maintain high expectations of excellence for all students in order to assist them in achieving their fullest academic and personal potential.
- Together, these dedicated educators work with students who are interested in developing their minds, sharpening their talents, and experiencing the Lord Jesus in their daily lives.
- The special mission of the school is to work intensively to develop peace.
- Teachers work with students to equip them with peacemaking skills, while parents are called upon to work with the school in bringing peace to their households and communities.
- Cardinal Shehan School is creating a peaceful world, one student at a time.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 816 students
5114 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 263 students
3617 Harford Rd
Baltimore, MD 21218
- TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
- BaltimoreGrades: K-8 | 87 students
4815 Hamilton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21206
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-5 | 118 students
2625 E Northern Pkwy
Baltimore, MD 21214
Cardinal Shehan is a good school. I learn a lot there. If you do not understand a skill, you may either have one on one tutoring or group tutoring. I love it!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mhite