Tel: (410) 433-1000
- The Woodbourne Center, a private nonprofit organization has a rich history of providing quality behavioral mental health and educational services to children and families.
- Woodbourne School mission is to provide quality, safe and cost effective mental health and educational services to children and their families.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: NS-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 377-5192 2.6 NS-12
- Baltimore Grades: 9-12 | 922 students
4403 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 644-3300 7.2 9-12
- Baltimore Grades: 2-12 | 108 students
801 Argonne Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410) 889-5054 1.3 2-12
- Baltimore Grades: 9-12 | 226 students
501 E Chase St
Baltimore, MD 21202
(410) 539-5794 3.7 9-12
- Baltimore Grades: 5-8 | 114 students
300 E. Gittings St.
Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 539-8268 5.6 5-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.