Immaculate Conception School
- At Immaculate Conception School, our goals are to provide all students with the opportunities for a strong faith life; to continue to champion superior standards of academic excellence and growth development; to keep pace with the technology goals of the Archdiocese for elementary schools by continued teacher training and updating of equipment and applications; and establish an endowment.
- As Catholic educators, we strive to fulfill our Parish mission in leading our students through the period of transition from childhood through adolescence.
- We offer a strong academic education within a faith-based environment, recognizing we are all children of God.
- The primary purpose of Immaculate Conception School is to educate the whole child in the context of the Catholic faith.
- We lead children toward spiritual, emotional, moral, intellectual, physical, and social development.
- The educational focus of the Immaculate Conception School is to provide a solid academic foundation and to develop critical thinking skills.
- Additionally, we encourage students to give witness to Catholic values through service to the church, parish, family and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 494 students
8501 Loch Raven Blvd
Towson, MD 21286
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
5407 Loch Raven Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21239
- CockeysvilleGrades: K-9 | 401 students
105 Church Ln
Cockeysville, MD 21030
- BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 816 students
5114 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
- PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.