Immaculate Conception School
- At Immaculate Conception School, our goals are to provide all students with the opportunities for a strong faith life; to continue to champion superior standards of academic excellence and growth development; to keep pace with the technology goals of the Archdiocese for elementary schools by continued teacher training and updating of equipment and applications; and establish an endowment.
- As Catholic educators, we strive to fulfill our Parish mission in leading our students through the period of transition from childhood through adolescence.
- We offer a strong academic education within a faith-based environment, recognizing we are all children of God.
- The primary purpose of Immaculate Conception School is to educate the whole child in the context of the Catholic faith.
- We lead children toward spiritual, emotional, moral, intellectual, physical, and social development.
- The educational focus of the Immaculate Conception School is to provide a solid academic foundation and to develop critical thinking skills.
- Additionally, we encourage students to give witness to Catholic values through service to the church, parish, family and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||568 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Towson Grades: PK-8 | 462 students
8501 Loch Raven Blvd
Towson, MD 21286
(410)668-8466 2.3 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 767 students
109 W Melrose Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)323-8800 7.8 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.