Towson Presbyterian Preschool
Tel: (410) 337-2762
- We believe that the early childhood experiences are crucial ones for children.
- To ensure that each child's needs are met, we place emphasis on developmental theory.
- With a careful combination of cognitive skills and developmentally appropriate tasks, we create a relaxed environment which stimulates curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Our small class sizes combined with a small staff-to-child ratio guarantee the kind of individual attention that each child deserves.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-K | 184 students
5826 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410) 435-8189 2.7 PK-K
- Towson Grades: NS-PK | 91 students
7601 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
(410) 825-1725 1 NS-PK
- Cockeysville Grades: PK-K | 216 students
116 Ashland Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
(410) 527-1845 6.7 PK-K
- Kingsville Grades: PK-12 | 261 students
6415 Mount Vista Rd
Kingsville, MD 21087
(410) 592-9625 9.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.