Towson Presbyterian Preschool
- We believe that the early childhood experiences are crucial ones for children.
- To ensure that each child's needs are met, we place emphasis on developmental theory.
- With a careful combination of cognitive skills and developmentally appropriate tasks, we create a relaxed environment which stimulates curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Our small class sizes combined with a small staff-to-child ratio guarantee the kind of individual attention that each child deserves.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BaltimoreGrades: NS-K | 124 students
5826 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
- Lutherville TimoniumGrades: PK-KG | 166 students
100 E Ridgely Rd
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
- KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 197 students
13 Open Bible Way
Kingsville, MD 21087
- Perry HallGrades: PK-12 | 340 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
- TowsonGrades: NS-PK | 91 students
7601 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.