Havenwood Church Preschool Center
Tel: (410) 252-5420
- Havenwood Preschool Center prepares children for transition from parental supervision to a structured school environment and for easy progression from one age-appropriate academic and developmental level to the next. The philosophy of Havenwood emphasizes the uniqueness of the individual and the development of each child by providing an atmosphere in which mutual respect, support, a gentleness of the spirit, and genuine nurturing can flourish.
- Exposure to a multi-sensory and multi-disciplinary teaching approach allows children to develop a solid foundation upon which further learning can be built.
- Our goal is to create a child-oriented program geared to increasing the child's awareness, encouraging a positive self-concept, and instilling a love of learning through the child's own creations, imagination, and thoughts.
- Equal importance is given to social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-K | 184 students
5826 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410) 435-8189 4.9 PK-K
- Cockeysville Grades: PK-K | 216 students
116 Ashland Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
(410) 527-1845 4.5 PK-K
- Kingsville Grades: PK-12 | 261 students
6415 Mount Vista Rd
Kingsville, MD 21087
(410) 592-9625 8.8 PK-12
- Perry Hall Grades: PK-12 | 350 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
(410) 256-4886 7.9 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.