Havenwood Church Preschool Center
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 148 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Havenwood Preschool Center prepares children for transition from parental supervision to a structured school environment and for easy progression from one age-appropriate academic and developmental level to the next. The philosophy of Havenwood emphasizes the uniqueness of the individual and the development of each child by providing an atmosphere in which mutual respect, support, a gentleness of the spirit, and genuine nurturing can flourish. Exposure to a multi-sensory and multi-disciplinary teaching approach allows children to develop a solid foundation upon which further learning can be built. Our goal is to create a child-oriented program geared to increasing the child's awareness, encouraging a positive self-concept, and instilling a love of learning through the child's own creations, imagination, and thoughts. Equal importance is given to social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Havenwood Church Preschool Center?
The application deadline for Havenwood Church Preschool Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Havenwood Church Preschool Center yearly calendar below.
Endorse Havenwood Church Preschool Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards