Govans Presbyterian Preschool
We are a Maryland State Department of Education approved preschool providing care for children ages two through five.
We serve a diverse community and have many students from other countries attend the preschool.
Parents enjoy the flexibility offered in our Extended Care program.
Our program is developmentally appropriate and prepares children for both public and private schools in the area.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 184 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies by class and hours of attendance. Full time care also provided.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Pamela G. Ferguson
- Govans Presbyterian Preschool offers both full time and part time care for children ages 2 through 5. The Preshool hours are from 9:15 until 12:00. We have three classes for two year-olds. One meets on Tuesday and Thursday mornings with the option of a longer day. The other classes are for children who need full time care. The are two classes of three year-old children. One meets on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. The second class meets five mornings and most of the children stay for afternoon care. Our PreK/4's class is for younger fours and our PreK/Kindergarten class is for older fours and five year-olds. Extended care hours are available for all classes from 7:30 until 5:30. Our Extended Day program is very flexible. Children may enroll for full time care or come only as needed.
Endorse Govans Presbyterian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards