A Child's Place
- The Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten programs at A Child's Place promote each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical development through a holistic approach.
- We offer small class sizes (1:8 ratio, 16 students) for 60 children that includes students from all over the world.
- Our location on the campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University offers unique educational opportunities as a lab school including the frequent use of the beautiful, parklike environment to take learning outside.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,150|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly tuition with no additional cost for before and after school care.|
- Using the Maryland Early Learning Standards as a foundation our curriculum, we provide parents and teachers with a common understanding of what children should know and be able to do during their early years. Experiences at ACP promote the child`s development in the following domains: Language and Literacy, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, the Arts, Social Foundations, Physical Well-Being and Motor Development. Developmentally appropriate practices are implemented to address the individual needs and strengths of every child. Play is an organizing framework for children to investigate and build knowledge.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: K-8
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)243-6054 1 K-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-K | 36 students
5401 Frankford Ave
Baltimore, MD 21205
(410)488-5653 4.3 PK-K
- Bowie Grades: PK-K | 110 students
3120 Belair Drive
Bowie, MD 20715
(301)262-9167 26.8 PK-K
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.