Baltimore Junior Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The mission of Baltimore Junior Academy of Seventh-day Adventists is to provide instruction in a Christ-centered environment for the development of mental, physical and spiritual faculties in youth entrusted to its care.
- The Academy uses the guidelines of Biblical and Spirit of Prophecy injunctions in an academically competitive curriculum.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Interview with Principal
- Birth Certificate
- Immunizations, up to date
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 767 students
109 W Melrose Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)323-8800 4.6 PK-12
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 669 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)323-5500 2.4 PK-12
My son is an alumni of BJA. My decision in selcting this school so many years ago has been a sound and fruitful one. As is witness by those who have spent time with this school's past and present population. Simply a pleasure. Thank you, principal, staff, et al., (past and present)
- Posted by Parent - Charmaine Roberts
As an organization this school has exceeded my expectations. The personable learning environment that my child is receiving is priceless. The platform for personal development that I have seen in just a year is commendable. Great job BJA!!!!
- Posted by Parent - M. Lee
This school offers my children the structure and training needed for their success in this world and to make it into the Kingdom.
- Posted by Parent - s.hun
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.