Kennedy Krieger School Greenspring Campus
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 167 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Kennedy Krieger Institute is an internationally recognized institution located in Baltimore, Maryland dedicated to improving the lives of children and adolescents with pediatric developmental disabilities through patient care, special education, research, and professional training. Kennedy Krieger School Programs includes a number of programs that offer service to children with disabilities in a variety of school-based settings. Kennedy Krieger School Programs offer special education and related services in a day-school setting to students aged 3-21with a wide range of learning, emotional, physical, neurological and developmental disabilities. The faculty at Kennedy Krieger Institute include some of the world's leading physicians and doctoral-level educators and clinicians who work as a team to ensure efficient, quality care for children with disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Kennedy Krieger School Greenspring Campus offer?
Kennedy Krieger School Greenspring Campus offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
When is the application deadline for Kennedy Krieger School Greenspring Campus?
The application deadline for Kennedy Krieger School Greenspring Campus is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kennedy Krieger School Greenspring Campus. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards