The Baltimore Academy
Tel: (410) 233-1400
- The Baltimore Academy serves 22 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of The Baltimore Academy is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frostburg Grades: 7-12 | 17 students
605 Salem Drive
Frostburg, MD 21532
(301) 689-0322 131.4 7-12
- Laurel Grades: 4-11 | 77 students
9705 Washington Blvd N
Laurel, MD 20723
(301) 483-8605 13.7 4-11
- Owings Mills Grades: 3-12 | 145 students
11251 Dolfield Blvd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
(443) 394-3760 12.5 3-12
- Baltimore Grades: 9-12 | 97 students
6823 Old Pimlico Rd
Baltimore, MD 21209
(410) 486-0006 6.7 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.