Children's Home Diagnostic Center School
- Childrens Home Diagnostic Center School is providing outstanding residential and community services to Maryland's young people and families.
- Since 1863, the Home's mission has been to serve neglected, abused, or abandoned children by creating a safe home where they can feel secure, nurtured, and have a sense of belonging with vision and careful planning, The Children's Home launched the most ambitious endeavor in its history to transform the campus to meet the increasing need for residential services for young people who experience disruption in their lives.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410)747-4070 1.6 PK-8
- Brooklandville Grades: 5-12 | 440 students
11232 Falls Rd
Brooklandville, MD 21022
(410)823-6323 11.1 5-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.