Children's Home Diagnostic Center School
Tel: (410) 744-1083
- Childrens Home Diagnostic Center School is providing outstanding residential and community services to Maryland's young people and families.
- Since 1863, the Home's mission has been to serve neglected, abused, or abandoned children by creating a safe home where they can feel secure, nurtured, and have a sense of belonging with vision and careful planning, The Children's Home launched the most ambitious endeavor in its history to transform the campus to meet the increasing need for residential services for young people who experience disruption in their lives.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 747-4070 1.6 PK-8
- Brooklandville Grades: 5-12 | 440 students
11232 Falls Rd
Brooklandville, MD 21022
(410) 823-6323 11.1 5-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.