St Agnes School
Tel: (410) 747-4070
- St. Agnes School is a vibrant and diverse community centered on Jesus Christ in theCatholic tradition.
- Our program unites the heart, soul, and mind through a formation of faith, a strong academic foundation and a commitment to serving the needs of our human society.
- Our graduates are sent forth prepared to take their place as leaders in the church and our world.
- We offer programs for Preschool (three and four year olds) and Kindergarten through 8th grade education.
- Call our school for more information or to attend an open house.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katie Wilder|
|Admissions Associate||Clemmy Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Cherub Choir, School Play
- St. Agnes Catholic School was established in 1865. The school is a vital part of the parish and serves a diverse community of learners in the formation of the whole person as an active witness of the Church through Message, Worship, Community, and Service. We Form Students of Virtue in Heart, Soul and Mind.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Catonsville Grades: K-8 | 143 students
929 Ingleside Ave
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410) 744-0015 0.6 K-8
- Catonsville Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
200 Ingleside Avenue
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410) 747-6558 1.2 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.