St Paul Lutheran School
Tel: (410) 747-1924
- The academic and faith-filled environment we provide for children simply cannot be found in our public school systems and we provide it at a very affordable cost.
- We encourage you to consider what St. Paul Lutheran School has to offer.
- We provide full-day kindergarten through grade 5 while our Early Childhood Center provides year-round programs for 2, 3 and 4 year old children.
- The excellence of the academic programs at St. Paul is reflected in standard achievement test scores that consistently place ourstudents two grade levels above grade level.
- We provide a positive structured environment beginning with a uniform dress code but ultimately centering on our love and commitment to God.
- The children have many opportunities to develop and express their faith in daily devotions, prayer and religious studies and weekly chapel.
- The children are taught and encouraged to love God and to love and care for each other.
- We have a strong Parent-Teacher League (PTL) and an active parent volunteer program that promotes parent-teacher interactions and the exchange of ideas to insure our continued success inproviding for the needs of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue shirt with school logo and Kakadu pants or skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||John Maxwell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Catonsville Grades: K-8 | 143 students
929 Ingleside Ave
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410) 744-0015 1.7 K-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 747-4070 2.2 PK-8
- Catonsville Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
200 Ingleside Avenue
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410) 747-6558 1.5 PK-8