Mount Saint Joseph High School
- Established in 1876, Mount Saint Joseph College High School is a private, Catholic, college preparatory high school for young men, grades 9-12.
- Mount Saint Joseph is a Catholic college preparatory school for young men sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers.
- Faithful to the tradition of Xaverian education, Mount Saint Joseph strives to be a community of growth and learning characterized by enduring personal relationships, an emphasis on spiritual formation, a challenging academic program, and a commitment to justice and peace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||902 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||80 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Mount Saint Joseph High School also viewed these schools: Calvert Hall College High School, Loyola Blakefield is a Catholic, college preparatoryLoyola Blakefield, Archbishop Curley High School, Archbishop Spalding High School and Mcdonogh School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Towson Grades: 6-12 | 948 students
500 Chestnut Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
(410)823-0601 9.5 6-12
- Owings Mills Grades: PK-12 | 1340 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
(410)581-4711 9.2 PK-12