St. Frances Academy
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 208 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,300
- Acceptance rate: 61%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 17 / Feb. 24 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Blazer, Khaki pants, black/brown shoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Key Club, National Honor Society Chapter, Peer Ministry, Prom Committee, Student Government, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Gospel Choir, Liturgical Dance, Poetry
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Through its dignity and uniqueness, St. Frances Academy continues the legacy of Mother Mary Lange, its foundress. St. Frances Academy, with faith in God's Providence, provides the immediate neighborhood and the Baltimore area relevant educational programs which gives all members a sense of their cultural heritage and giftedness by helping students and members of the community, particularly the poor and the neglected, to recognize, develop and live as respectful, responsible, and just members of God's human family.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Frances Academy cost?
St. Frances Academy's tuition is approximately $11,300 for private students and $300 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Frances Academy?
The acceptance rate of St. Frances Academy is 61%, which is lower than the national average of 81%. St. Frances Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Maryland with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Frances Academy offer?
St. Frances Academy offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Frances Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Frances Academy?
The application deadline for St. Frances Academy is Dec. 17 / Feb. 24 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 17 / Feb. 24 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Frances Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards