St James & John School
Tel: (410) 342-3222
- St James & John School serves 227 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of St James & John School is 21:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: NS-8 | 32 students
5900 Metro Drive
Baltimore, MD 21215
(410) 318-6780 6.3 NS-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 620 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(443) 934-3896 4.2 PK-12
- Baltimore Grades: 5-8 | 114 students
300 E. Gittings St.
Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 539-8268 1.9 5-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-5 | 46 students
707 Park Ave
Baltimore, MD 21201
(410) 539-1395 0.9 PK-5
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.