The Catholic High School Of Baltimore
- The Catholic High School of Baltimore provides a positive educational environment for young women throughout Maryland. The school community challenges its constituents to academic excellence, responsible leadership, and Christian community service.
- We prepare students for leadership roles in the community, in the Church, and in the world of the twenty-first century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP French, AP Government, AP Music Theory, AP Spanish, AP United States History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,300|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic High offers a Tuition Guarantee- the promise that tuition will not raise over the course of your daughter's four years. Fees are subject to change.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Angela Baumler|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Field Hockey, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ambassadors Club, Athletic Association, Fellowship of Christians United in Service, Forensics Team, French Honor Society, Library Aides, Library Clubs, National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Student Council, TCHS-TV - School Television Station, The Highway-School Newspaper, The Troubadour - School Yearbook, Tri-M Music Honor Society|
- 100% of Catholic High graduates go to colleges and universities.
- Catholic High offers four-year specialty programs in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), Biomedical, Visual & Performing Arts and Archangel (for students who learn differently).
- 80% of students at Catholic High are also athletes.
- Students are offered free college courses through Neumann Univeristy for students in 10th-12th grades.
- There are 45 different clubs and activities to get involved in at Catholic High.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: 9-12 | 329 students
1300 E Northern Pkwy
Baltimore, MD 21239
(410) 433-8880 3.7 9-12
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 757 students
109 W Melrose Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 323-8800 2.7 PK-12
- Baltimore Grades: 9-12 | 226 students
501 E Chase St
Baltimore, MD 21202
(410) 539-5794 2.1 9-12