Archbishop Borders School
- Archbishop Borders School is a dual language school offering complete immersion in English and Spanish beginning in Pre-K 3 with the expectation of full fluency by 5th grade and complete biliteracy by 8th grade.
- We are a Catholic independent, neighborhood school. Archbishop Borders provides a quality education to a diverse student population and equips them with the tools they need to suceed in a global economy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
1035 S Kenwood Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224
(410)342-2681 0.5 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: K-8
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)243-6054 4.6 K-8
- Dundalk Grades: PK-12 | 148 students
7321 Manchester Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
(410)285-2193 2.8 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.