Archbishop Borders School
- Archbishop Borders School is a dual language school offering complete immersion in English and Spanish beginning in Pre-K 3 with the expectation of full fluency by 5th grade and complete biliteracy by 8th grade.
- We are a Catholic independent, neighborhood school. Archbishop Borders provides a quality education to a diverse student population and equips them with the tools they need to suceed in a global economy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
1035 S Kenwood Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224
(410)342-2681 0.5 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: K-8
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)243-6054 4.6 K-8
- Dundalk Grades: PK-12 | 148 students
7321 Manchester Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
(410)285-2193 2.8 PK-12
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.