Archbishop Borders School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (410) 276-6534
- Archbishop Borders School is a dual language school offering complete immersion in English and Spanish beginning in Pre-K 3 with the expectation of full fluency by 5th grade and complete biliteracy by 8th grade.
- We are a Catholic independent, neighborhood school. Archbishop Borders provides a quality education to a diverse student population and equips them with the tools they need to suceed in a global economy.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
1035 S Kenwood Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224
(410) 342-2681 0.5 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 243-6054 4.6 PK-8
- Dundalk Grades: PK-12 | 143 students
7321 Manchester Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
(410) 285-2193 2.8 PK-12
I am a mom of 5-year-old twins that I have been sending to Archbishop Borders School for the past 2 years and we absolutely love the school! I know my children are safe, well cared for and receiving the best learning instruction. We are always greeted with a smile by the Principal and Vice every morning at drop-off. It truly makes a difference to have such warm and compassionate leaders at the school. I highly recommend this learning facility for any parents also that want to ensure that their children learn both English and Spanish. The school also has a wonderful religion based curriculum. We are proud to be ABS Bobcats!
- Posted by Parent - Tiffany Valencia
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.