Archbishop Borders School
- Archbishop Borders School is a dual language school offering complete immersion in English and Spanish beginning in Pre-K 3 with the expectation of full fluency by 5th grade and complete biliteracy by 8th grade.
- We are a Catholic independent, neighborhood school. Archbishop Borders provides a quality education to a diverse student population and equips them with the tools they need to suceed in a global economy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
1035 S Kenwood Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224
(410)342-2681 0.5 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: K-8
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)243-6054 4.6 K-8
- Dundalk Grades: PK-12 | 148 students
7321 Manchester Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
(410)285-2193 2.8 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.