St Casimir Catholic School
Tel: (410) 342-2681
- Anchored in Faith, Education and Family, St. Casimir school provides our students a top notch education while maintaining our happy, family oriented, faith-based environment.
- We are nestled in the heart of Canton with easy access to both highways 83 & 95.
- In partnership with St. Casimir's Catholic Church, St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church and St. Brigid's Catholic Church, we foster the development of young people who will become competent, faith-filled, productive members of society.
- The school strives to meet the challenges of preparing our students for an ever changing world by balancing a rigorous Language Arts program with a S.T.E.M. based curriculum .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
|Tuition Notes||Half Day PreK program $5100 3 Day Half Day PreK-3 $3750|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Roberge|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Crazy 8s Club, Lego Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- On July 1st, Father Kolbe School officially returned as St. Casimir Catholic School the parish school of the Faith Community of St. Casimir. While the name has changed, our commitment to excellence remains the same. Nestled in the heart of Canton, St. Casimir Catholic School has provided a high quality education to families generation after generation in a warm, nurturing, safe environment since 1902. In partnership with St. Casimir's Church, we foster the development of young people who will become competent, faith-filled, productive members of society. The school strives to meet the challenge of preparing our students for a technological world that is still developing and ever changing!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: 1-8 | 61 students
4815 Hamilton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21206
(410) 488-8963 4.4 1-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 243-6054 4.6 PK-8
- Dundalk Grades: PK-12 | 143 students
7321 Manchester Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
(410) 285-2193 3.3 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.