Arlington Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- Arlington Baptist School serves 183 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other religious school association(s) and the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
- The student:teacher of Arlington Baptist School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Owings Mills Grades: PK-12 | 1340 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
(410)581-4711 3.7 PK-12
- Windsor Mill Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
6946 Dogwood Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410)944-0367 1.4 NS-8
The academics are rigorous. The atmosphere of the school is comfortable. The bonus is the life lessons that they learn in church and sport programs.
- Posted by Parent - Koger PT
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.