Winsor Christian Academy (WCA) is a parochcial school that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or origin in administration of its educational and admission policies and other administered programs.
Windsor Christian Academy is licensed by the Child Care Administration and Maryland State Department of Education and strives to provide the highest quality of care possible for your children. WCA is a member and also accredited by the Association Christian Schools International; (ACSI).
This accreditation validates our quality and verify that we are striving for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education foundation.The mission of Windsor Christian Academy is to assist families in the Baltimore County area by providing an environment conducive to the optimal development of the whole child – spiritual, cognitive, physical, emotional, and social.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-3
- Enrollment: 140 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,450
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
PASTOR KOFO ODUTOLA
- WCA was established for the purpose of providing high quality childcare in a safe, nurturing, educational, and family oriented environment. We believe in the scriptural injunction to “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” (Proverbs 22:6). It is our goal to individualize the education of every child through the freedom and flexibility of activity time, organized circle activities, emerging curriculum, and “teachable moments”.WCA’s purpose is to provide parents with a Christian-based alternative to existing programs in the area. For this reason, we are a praying center and school, and we teach our children to worship and praise the Lord.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Windsor Christian Academy cost?
Windsor Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $6,450 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Windsor Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Windsor Christian Academy is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
When is the application deadline for Windsor Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Windsor Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Windsor Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.