Windsor Christian Academy
Tel: (410) 496-8270
- Winsor Christian Academy (WCA) is a parochcial school that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or origin in administration of its educational and admission policies and other administered programs.
- Windsor Christian Academy is licensed by the Child Care Administration and Maryland State Department of Education and strives to provide the highest quality of care possible for your children. WCA is a member and also accredited by the Association Christian Schools International; (ACSI).
- This accreditation validates our quality and verify that we are striving for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education foundation.The mission of Windsor Christian Academy is to assist families in the Baltimore County area by providing an environment conducive to the optimal development of the whole child – spiritual, cognitive, physical, emotional, and social.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,450|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||PASTOR KOFO ODUTOLA|
- WCA was established for the purpose of providing high quality childcare in a safe, nurturing, educational, and family oriented environment. We believe in the scriptural injunction to “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” (Proverbs 22:6). It is our goal to individualize the education of every child through the freedom and flexibility of activity time, organized circle activities, emerging curriculum, and “teachable moments”.WCA’s purpose is to provide parents with a Christian-based alternative to existing programs in the area. For this reason, we are a praying center and school, and we teach our children to worship and praise the Lord.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Mill Grades: K-6 | 82 students
7111 Windsor Blvd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410) 265-6800 1.5 K-6
- Baltimore Grades: PK-5 | 102 students
5150 Balto Natl Pike
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 945-0665 4.9 PK-5
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.