Windsor Christian Academy
Winsor Christian Academy (WCA) is a parochcial school that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or origin in administration of its educational and admission policies and other administered programs.
Windsor Christian Academy is licensed by the Child Care Administration and Maryland State Department of Education and strives to provide the highest quality of care possible for your children. WCA is a member and also accredited by the Association Christian Schools International; (ACSI).
This accreditation validates our quality and verify that we are striving for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education foundation.The mission of Windsor Christian Academy is to assist families in the Baltimore County area by providing an environment conducive to the optimal development of the whole child – spiritual, cognitive, physical, emotional, and social.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-3
- Enrollment: 140 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,450
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
PASTOR KOFO ODUTOLA
- WCA was established for the purpose of providing high quality childcare in a safe, nurturing, educational, and family oriented environment. We believe in the scriptural injunction to “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” (Proverbs 22:6). It is our goal to individualize the education of every child through the freedom and flexibility of activity time, organized circle activities, emerging curriculum, and “teachable moments”.WCA’s purpose is to provide parents with a Christian-based alternative to existing programs in the area. For this reason, we are a praying center and school, and we teach our children to worship and praise the Lord.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Windsor Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.